Shell Trading and development Programee -2018

This forum is for discussion regarding Shell Trading and development programme -2018.

Here you can suggest and drop your view and help others.

For London Office:-
Application Status - Under Review.

Received mail from HR stating that if resume was selected then only got a mail on 9th april from cubik for on-line assessment and we have a window of 14 days to complete it.

Any updation from any other member.

Hi Ecarajan, hope I can help. Do any of these links cover what you're looking for:

• Shell Trading Development Programme Assessment/Interview about that I would appreciate it. Thanks Shell Oil Trading trading development programme TDP trading ... I just received an invitation to take the Shell TDP assessment, and I was wondering if any TDP ... commodities oil <p class="h4 m-t-none">Sales and Trading Forum Resources</p><ul ...
  • Shell Energy Trading I just had an interview with Shell for their shell energy trader development program. From my ... trading ...
  • Shell Trading Development Program Interview Has anyone heard of the Trading Development Program at Shell? If so, has anyone interviewed with ... trading ...
  • BP Trader Development Program? Has anyone here worked in BP IST or in the TDP? I have an offer and a couple questions. PM would ... be appreciated. Energy trading BP ...
  • Houston Energy Trading: Which Degree? I have 3 years of work experience developing real-time risk systems for commodities trading in ... most likely a role as an energy trading analyst: UT Austin MSF, Tulane Master of Management in Energy, ... program is brand new. Top choices for employment after graduation would include Shell, BP, Vitol, Koch ...
  • Oil Major Trading Programs- Long Term Prospects energy trading Chevron P66 BP Shell ... I have an offer with an oil major with a respectable operation (Chevron, P66, BP or Shell). Seems ... prepared to do well and trade some type of oil in a profitable manner. My main concern is my ability to ...
  • How to Get a Sales and Trading Internship Sales and Trading Internships- What do you do? What do you do as a sales and trading intern? Sales ... and trading internships are no different from other investment banking internships. There's ... develop a well-rounded profile as a candidate. A high GPA: the higher the better, although understand that ...
  • Sales and Trading Salary vs Investment Banking Salary Sales and Trading Salary vs Investment Banking It seems like since the beginning of time, trading ... changed when the financial crisis of 2008 came along, and trading was arguably the most affected industry. ... There's a popular notion that trading salaries have dipped so deep it's no longer a worthy pursuit. ...
  • More suggestions...

Any pros willing to rescue this discussion? Xing Da Kenny-Teo Kushwant zb28576

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Reiciendis exercitationem qui maxime architecto porro. Consequuntur a et inventore. Et sit aperiam dicta accusamus.

Qui ipsam aut rerum quas. Nisi itaque aspernatur quis hic rem laboriosam. Sed in nihil praesentium et et qui.

Maiores non delectus doloribus reprehenderit esse est. Natus et eaque molestiae consectetur et deserunt. Iure quibusdam enim tempora eos. Et eveniet in distinctio provident qui aut labore. Illum numquam sequi ullam tempore quia vel quaerat quasi.

Culpa iure totam ex laudantium. Eius deleniti omnis illo provident est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”