Should I delay graduation for 1 semester or graduate? (Potentially salvageable situation)
Just wanted to see if this option was viable for me. I've read through most if not all the threads on WSO and M&I articles about delaying graduation so I hope I fall into a category where I'm not beating a dead horse. Currently 3.5 GPA (post recruiting cycle improvement) at a nontarget. Have 3x internship experiences (1x boutique IB internship).
My questions are:
With this improvement + recent IB internship, is it worth it to delay graduation for 1 semester to find an internship over the summer?
(I've been networking pretty heavily (~50-100 emails per week) but haven't really turned up anything other than "you're too late" for FT and internship roles.)
How do I approach contacts I asked regarding FT roles and tell them I'm looking for internships + moved my graduation back?