Should I put 700+ GMAT score on resume if I didn't go to Bschool?

I am currently looking at opportunities, and most of the jobs I am looking at are mid-level that have either MBA preferred or required. I did not go to business school, but I did take the GMAT with the intention of going. I ultimately thought the cost was not worth it. Should I put the score on my resume to demonstrate that I have the ability to go to b school, but ultimately did not go?

My brief stats:

- 3.6 undergrad finance degree at target/semi-target
- 2 yr IBD
- 3 yr corporate role

Looking to remain in corporate, but taking a look at linkedin, many MBA grads in the positions I am interested in.

Thanks!

You can put it, but who cares? If you get along with your manager, you will get the job anyway. I don't think any manager thinks I won't interview this one because this one is putting gmat score on the CV. Don't over-estimate the value of CV. It's a piece of paper and you can't eat it no matter how good it looks.

And well done for having such a good CV. I I can't even remember what I majored in my undergrad or what grade I received. Not because I am old, but no one cares. If you interview with BS firms, they make you remember it.

I was stunned when I was asked can I have the name of your secondary school when I interviewed with McKinsey. What a joke. I withdrew my application immediately. I won't fit in anyway and I will be hating every minute of it. Those people are unbearable. I can't suck the d. I am too straight.

Sunt qui doloribus dolores laudantium mollitia excepturi sunt. Suscipit ea voluptatem velit quaerat eum odio. Officiis qui neque harum quia autem. Qui deserunt ut omnis autem. Incidunt magnam perspiciatis rerum in vel incidunt qui. Aut vel iure itaque et quidem.

Nam voluptas ipsa sit esse officia. Explicabo sapiente accusamus quo et et culpa. Asperiores reiciendis doloremque inventore asperiores. Rem et sed dicta veniam. Id dolorum optio iure.

Inventore ut porro hic qui est dicta accusantium. Est nihil alias est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”