Two questions from me:
- Is it worth retaking the GMAT and trying to get closer to 750?
- If I didn't retake and went with my score below (730), what are my chances?
- 26 year old male
- Top 10% of the class at a Top 5 international university (LSE for Political Science)
- 3.5 years at Big 4 consulting. First on the grad scheme (as a Level 1), and then in the strategy team as a Level 2
- 1 year at a small (in headcount) European strategy boutique as a Level 3
- Focussed on transport / mobility strategy (cars, trains etc.)
- Good experience with office leadership (mentoring, internal roles, interviewing candidates etc.)
- 730 overall
- 49 Q
- 40 V
- 6 IR
- 6 AWA
Post MBA objectives:
- Move into infrastructure / transport finance in the short term (in NY or Chicago)
- Start my own advisory firm in the medium / long term. Focussed on the same areas as above
- Reach: H / S / W
- Core: Booth, MIT, CBS, LBS, Kellogg
Hope this is clear.
Any hints or tips would be great.