Sophomore Spring Admit at USC: How will this effect my ability to land an internship sophomore year?
So thankfully I was accepted into USC'S Marshall business program roughly a week ago as a spring admit. While I don't mind starting in the spring, I am curious as to how this will impact my ability to obtain a internship for my sophomore summer. I'm also interested in whether or not I can begin referring to myself as a USC student during the fall semester for networking purposes.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- I have been a long time lurker and recent poster here, I have got so much from this community, I can say I would not have done it without you so I think it is time to give something back. I am sure you heard stories like mine but I hope this can be inspirational to some of you.
My...+88 by masters in SCSS
- TLDR - seen a lot of pessimism out of the major firms, it's starting to make me think it's too pessimistic, making me consider that we’re on the cusp of a multi-year secular bull market, let's discuss
OK, I've been struggling with a couple of thoughts over the past few...+60 by thebrofessor in MKT
- Hi all,
Longtime reader and writing as a small way of “giving back.” I’m in my second year at H/S/W and thought I’d share some thoughts and insights. My background is traditional – think IB / Consulting / HF / PE.
On the whole, I’ve had a very rewarding experience so far,...+30 by Bschool in BSCH
- How I Passed the CFA Exams Back-to-Back-to-Back
January 2, 2016 was the first Saturday of the year and the start of my Level I studies. At the time, I was working in real estate equity research and my hours during the work week prevented me from studying daily. So, 75% of my...+28 by jeremysg in OFF
- Looks like Christmas has come early this year...for some
Rumor has it that the following firms have kicked off; post your observations below!
* New Mountain
* Thoma Bravo
* Warburg Pincus
* ...+25 by sledsonmyfeet in PE
- Hello fellow monkies,
Today, I wanted to share a success story. Unfortunately, this success story is not my own, but instead, my college roommate. Hopefully soon, I will be sharing my own.
My college roommate has a ~4.0 GPA. He spends every day, morning to night, in...+22 by YungBull in SCSS
- I grew up in metro Detroit and every other white collar parent is a Big Ten (if that) grad who makes a cozy $330k, 550k, even well into 7 figures after working up corporate (finance/marketing/engineering/sales) ladder at an automaker, auto supplier, etc. Mark Fields, former CEO of Ford, was...+18 by DukeED23 in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Nov13Podcast: Unlimited risk tolerance -- Michael Breolzheimer (Bee Partners) -- 11/1312:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Nov14Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 11/14-11/168:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Nov15WSO NYC Happy Hour: Thur 11/15, 7-10pm, 5th and Mad Bar 7:00 EST New York City, NY