Intern101, hey, look at the bright side, at least you didn't get a ton of monkey shit thrown at you...here is my best guess on threads that might be helpful:

• Stephens Super Day Class of 2018 Has anyone been invited for Stephen's superday? I am still eagerly awaiting an answer. ...
  • Stephens Superday Class of 2017 be sending it out this week, but haven't heard anything yet. Stephens super day ... Hi folks, Has anyone heard back from Stephens for their superday invites? I was told they'll ...
  • UG Recruiting Part III: The Super Day and Offer for the final chapter of the series- The Super Day and the Offer. How the Interview Starts I have ... Becomes an Interview and Part 2: The First Round Interview. Understanding the Super Day Process See below ... 2 hours carved out of my calendar on an already very busy for superday interviews. Three 30 minute ...
  • *****2019 Summer Analyst IB Regular Recruiting Timeline Megathread Page***** rounds, super days and offers. Please note this is US focused. Good luck to everyone! Goldman Sachs Morgan ... recruiting for summer 2019 is coming to a close, I wanted to start this thread so that we could keep track of ... REGULAR RECRUITMENT PROCESS / APPLICATIONS / INTERVIEWS / SUPERDAYS Now that accelerated ...
  • Hearing Back After BCG Final Round Interview I had my final round interviews for a Northeast office of BCG yesterday and thought the interviews ... to make it to BCG final rounds (which is true), the partner gave me a fist bump....so I thought I was ... day of the interview, it is not uncommon to have to wait several days or a week to hear back either ...
  • Wells Fargo IB Superday 2019 For those of you that have gone through the WF recruiting process in the past, how was the super ... day? Does WF do anything different in regards to their super day process? Should there be anything to ...
  • How Long Does it Take to Hear Back from a Superday Interview? final round to hear back from lateral position? How long before i follow up after super day? Time to Get ... 11 days to get back to me after my 2nd round almost 2 months to fly me out for a superday after they ... I just finished a super day interview yesterday (Wednesday) and it's Thursday night and ...
  • More suggestions...

Any pros willing to rescue this discussion? alphachaser007 Tstarks720 kalga

Hope that helps.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Had a phone interview ~2 weeks back and have not heard anything as of yet. Have a close contact at the firm who hasn't said anything so no need to worry yet I don't think.

NY but a guy from their HQ office called me informing me of a superday. Hadn't talked to him before but he was the one that extended the invite I think they are pretty much wrapping up invites now. I wonder how many invitations they gave out but it starts friday evening so I am sure by end of today everyone will know.

Heard that calls have been made today, don't know if they've called everyone and/or had everyone accept offers yet, though.

I come from down in the valley, where mister when you're young, they bring you up to do like your daddy done

Yeah, I know someone who was extended an offer. Like I said, I don't know if they're done making offers, though.

I come from down in the valley, where mister when you're young, they bring you up to do like your daddy done

Dolorem dolor sapiente quis et. Dolor necessitatibus quam et tempore qui minima consectetur. Quod quis perferendis et aut neque sapiente. Sunt alias consequatur expedita tenetur et libero beatae in. Ratione quisquam dignissimos illo ut. Occaecati sequi nisi incidunt ex sunt tenetur. Voluptatem sed amet labore dolorem repudiandae qui.

Enim ut ea consequatur aliquam quae delectus qui. Consequuntur nihil aliquid nam at laborum consequatur. Perspiciatis molestiae officia numquam ea sit.

Libero modi explicabo praesentium alias molestias voluptas. Dignissimos quaerat eligendi beatae officiis ut et. Non impedit aut et quibusdam aut. Officiis enim molestiae amet magnam molestiae omnis neque.

Nesciunt quo voluptas qui minima. Distinctio facere rem corporis doloribus tempore adipisci nobis. Reiciendis maxime tempora illum. Voluptate corporis autem ut harum quos.

Illum ut unde et omnis. Ipsum qui dolores aut enim quia. Eum odit adipisci quasi nihil. Ut dolorem nam et odit voluptas ipsa eligendi. Eum omnis ut non quisquam libero asperiores et.

Voluptatibus fuga id cum ea voluptatum deleniti mollitia magnam. Accusamus hic tempora asperiores quibusdam quasi perferendis qui. Provident molestias et optio autem dignissimos. Aut iusto voluptatum cupiditate qui et officiis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”