Hi all, we are listing a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) that focuses 100% on Mining companies. The model is simply a listed PE/VC firm.
About the Road-show:
- Portfolio: Quarry Projects, Coal, Diamonds
- Size: 500 Million
- Standard: Biggest IPO after a 462 Million one
- Countries of roadshow; South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, USA
- Objective: Private Placement before IPO
- Strategy: solicit subscription letters and letters of intent
- Company base: Botswana
- Per country objectives:
- Botswana: will be funding projects there looking for local investors (Last biggest IPO in Botswana raised 90% of 462 Million from the retail market)
- South Africa: Looking for investors with an appetite for Africa**
- Lesotho: will be funding projects there as well, looking for investors with an appetite for a listed asset in Africa
- USA: anything specific on how we can reach out or contacts will be highly helpful. Looking for investors with an appetite for a listed asset in Africa
**In South Africa, places in Africa outside South Africa are referred to as "Africa"
Any advice of how we can get the most out of this? What do investors want to hear? Please feel free to rip me apart