The majority of my friends already have accepted internship offers. I have had a handful of in person interviews as well as some phone interviews but I haven't had any offers. Given that it is already January I am starting to get concerned that I won't be able to get an internship for the summer. I have mostly been looking at Commercial Banking internships but I have applied to positions in every area of finance. Any suggestions for things I could do or places to look?
* Current Junior at a top state school in the Big Ten majoring in Finance. I've heard some people say it is a semi target and some say its a non target.
* 3.3 Cumulative GPA, 3.75 Major GPA
* Multiple semesters of involvement in finance club on campus and on the executive board for the upcoming semester
Find Your Mentor
- Increase your chance of landing a job by matching with one of our 200+ mentors.
- Our mentors are top employees at the most selective firms.
- Proven process with over 1,100 clients over 10 years.