Looking to apply for Summer 2021 internships in IB and possibly Wealth Management. I attend a Non-Target school and had an internship fall through for this upcoming summer. I am in the process of interviewing for a Boutique IB firm remotely atm to take the place of my canceled internship.
LINK to Resume: https://docdro.id/C9mLRC8
- Should I wait to apply until I know that I have the internship and put it on my resume? Or is earlier better?
- Would you recommend applying to IB if I don't have the Target School name or take a safer route with wealth management?
- What skills do you recommend I freshen up on or learn for this upcoming summer, I have tons of time?
Dad Joke for sticking around this long.
- Have you ever heard the joke about the pencil? .... Good because it had no point :)
- What did the fish say when it hit the wall? ..... Dam :)