Full Disclosure: R

For the Dems I like Hillary and Obama. We'll see about the Rs on Thursday. Frankly, none of them look appealling. I worry Giuliani will get elected and continue on with the Bush policy in Iraq and the country will not have had the opportunity to move on.

I feel like Rudy would have one HELL of a time carrying the south. He's had more marriages then Elizabeth Taylor.

-------------- Either you sling crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot

Full Disclosure: D

I've helped state rep and senate races previously. I don't think Obama will win though, lack of experience. However, a Hilary/Obama ticket would be intriquing...

Not a fan of Giuliani for president...

Full Disclosure: D

A vote for Hillary or Obama, in my opinion, is a wasted vote.

I feel the same way as jjc1122 about Giuliani. I'm leaning towards Giuliani based on leadership ability and personality in general. He was a star in NYC.

Honestly, Kerry's lightened up. I used to abhor the guy, but I don't anymore.

Edwards in a decade or so.

Giuliani for now.

+Hammy

Best Response

All candidates are the same, doesn't matter if you vote democrat or republican, both will screw up, and get the country into more debt. There is a reason for the past 30 years the oval office was occupied by either a Bush or a Clinton.

The only good candidate is R-Ron Paul, he is the only candidate that is different from the other garbage out there, that flip flops the second its beneficial to them.

Just look at his record:

He has never voted to raise taxes. He has never voted for an unbalanced budget. He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership. He has never voted to raise congressional pay. He has never taken a government-paid junket. He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch. He voted against the Patriot Act. He voted against regulating the Internet. He voted against the Iraq war.

He is the only candidate I'm truly excited about. Just look at some of his speeches on youtube, and compare it to the drivel the other candidates are spewing.

And if you want to see some of his issues: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/html/Issues_fx.html

And yes I know how I sound, but he is the only politician in a long time, that makes me look forward to voting. Its no longer a case of "the lesser of two evils", its finally a good candidate.

I agree, Ron Paul is the only major-party candidate I would consider voting for. He won't win the nomination, but hopefully he can stick around long enough to get his ideas out there a little bit.

regicide:
I agree, Ron Paul is the only major-party candidate I would consider voting for. He won't win the nomination, but hopefully he can stick around long enough to get his ideas out there a little bit.
essentially Ron Paul is a libertarian, the only reason he went with a Republican ticket, is because most of the population is so retarded, that they would never vote for a 3rd party candidate(the whole throwing away your vote mentality)

I hate politics. I just get really worked up but in the end, nothing really changes.

I live outside of the country, and I am happy about it because it only affects me indirectly and I don't have to worry about it or hear about it all that much.

In any case, if Hillary wins, I will definitely apply for an asylum passport in any country willing to hear my case.

Disclosure: R (not the religious fanatic type)

If Obama wins, I will leave the country as it would be obvious the country had lost its mind. He's done nothing and people only like him because he can speak eloquent English rather than ebonics. Look at what he's done for his state and for the country - absolutely nothing.

Hillary is horrible too, however if it ever came to them, I would vote for Hillary and then head to some far away foreign land.

The sole reason I'd prefer Hillary to Obama is that when asked what the response should be if attacked again, Hillary said to strike back while Obama waltzed around the topic like an ass.

Truly, the only Dem I would like to run and win would be Lieberman. The rest just scare the hell out of me (Dennis "Freakin' Nut-Job" Kucinich?! John "Ambulance Chaser" Edwards?!).

On the "R"ight side of things, I'd like Giuliani or McCain.

Probably shouldn't have bothered entering into this topic as politics gets me awfully angry.

McCain is a flip flopper, he was against the Iraq War, and then suddenly he is back for it to get the support of conservative Republicans

Giuliani, sole platform seems to be "Hey look at me, remember 911? I was the mayor back then"

and he is also a cross dresser(check youtube for video)

Actually, McCain's support has been pretty consistent it's just that he was (and still is) critical of its execution. Indeed, McCain (with Lieberman) introduced the 1998 Iraq Liberation Act (which made regime change US Policy).

I'm not American so I shouldn't really be commenting but for my money I'd prefer a McCain-Lieberman ticket.

Bring back Wesley Clark. Ok, I know that's out of the question. In any case, America needs a change. 8 years of the Bush/Cheney administration have really been bad for us. The democrats may be idiots as well but they'll be better for our foreign policy...And that's pretty much what we really need to focus on right now because our foreign policy's gone to the dogs... I think Giuliani should switch parties..personally, I prefer Giuliani and McCain because they're not as religious (or pious) as Clinton and Obama...

forget Lieberman...the guy can be pretty vicious at times...

wake up everyone

Laboriosam dolore tempora reiciendis dolor non ullam voluptatem. Dignissimos cumque omnis ea sunt pariatur. Magni repudiandae porro odio porro. Eligendi quisquam omnis consequatur ea. Ipsam aut sint at eaque optio quibusdam voluptatem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”