Hello! I am a U.S citizen living in Seoul. Here is my background. GPA: 3.8 GMAT: 690 TOEFL: 109, I have* no* internship or any related experiences in the industry, which is one of my biggest weakness.
I am now applying to business schools for MSF program, but most them rejected my application, i think maybe this is because I do not have industrial experience.
My career goals is not too ambitious. I would like to work in governmental agency in the future, because it is much stable.
So I am now looking at UT Dallas MSF program, which is fine for not having industrial experiences. Did any one graduated from it?
- I would like to learn about its placement. I heard that some employers came to UT Dallas regularly for recruiting. Could anybody provide me with the information of what kinds of the firms are?
- How is the alumni networking? Is the JSOM Career Management Center dedicated to helping students?
I am very grateful for anyone providing information and suggestions. Thank you very much!
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount