This one is for the ladies - Where did you meet your cuties?

WOW this forum is disproportionally dominated by male...

For the ladies, have you dated/possessed a cute little something? I am talking about young and good looking ones. Definitely make less than you. Where did you find them and how much were you making?

I am also interested in knowing how many financially well-off women are still going for old and richer men, or just dont care about looks. Lmk.

Not what you’re looking for, but in high school, I dated this old cougar, I made less way less than she did and was way younger (I was 18 she 46). She bought me so many nice things over the 11 month affair. Eventually, she broke it off, because her daughter had a crush on me too and it was causing problems. Actually, her daughter is how we met, we were doing a project and I got invited over and laid on eyes on her mom and that was it. Stacy’s mom had it going on. 
I know it’s not what you’re looking for but there’s like 3 girls on here, so thought I’d help you out.

She made like 350k but spoiled me like she made 3.5mm. It’s been a few years but her daughter and I go to the same school and had a class together, it was very awkward but once we hooked up it was okay. I asked about her mother and now she won’t talk to me anymore lmao.

only reason I bought up money was because in the op u mention ‘definitely made less than you’ so I thought I’d mention it. Besides, I think she was just lonely and wanted a young gun’s gun. what about you? What’s your story?

You guys all feel I was calling your name in a title asking for ladies? Looks like im touching a lot of ppls cake lol. Changes never happen in non-controversial ways.

Funniest

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FGOvAlgzPN7MNG%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly" - Robert A. Wilson | "If you don't have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything" - Winston Churchill | "It's a testament to the sheer belligerence of the profession that people would rather argue about the 'risk-adjusted returns' of using inferior tooth cleaning methods." - kellycriterion

so you were looking at a nice set of melons basically

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

I met my current bf at school. I was in classes with some of his teammates and they convinced him to dm me on insta lol. I initially responded and then I started ghosting him. I finally met in him person when he offered to smoke me up (I literally just wanted the weed after being on a T break). Then when I met him I realized he was a lot cuter than he looks in his insta pics (why do so many boys have shitty insta game?) and we also connected in terms of our personalities. We’ve been together for three months and I think it’s time for us to break up :P. Out with the old and in with the new. 

I meant three years not months. I just don’t think we connect anymore after college. Our lives are going in different directions. Not sure how to break things off tho. We’re pretty deep into it :/

I haven’t outright said I want to break up but I have been transparent about feeling different about our relationship. 

If covid didn’t happen I think I would have broken up with him - I had planned to make a decision about breaking up this past summer but time has kind of stopped right now... I know I may have seemed detached/uncaring in my first comment but I do really care about him as a person, it’s just hard doing long distance when you’re so young.. 

Vero libero nobis expedita. Occaecati est maiores et sit odio voluptas soluta. Ipsa natus ut praesentium distinctio. Quibusdam corrupti ex quidem est. Exercitationem adipisci autem alias quia sit autem quo placeat.

Voluptas reprehenderit dicta id. Soluta est et reprehenderit qui. Quis iusto quis et et veniam voluptatibus. Error blanditiis eius laborum asperiores sed quaerat qui voluptatem. Dolor deserunt alias quia tempora.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”