Been lurking for a while, but I want to ask y'alls awesome knowledge on the subject about the chances to get into the top 10 b-schools given my credentials:
- Undergrad - small liberal arts college 3.6 GPA 3.9 Major (played tennis all 4 years on the team)
- Graduate - Did a year at SMU right after undergrad (3.6 GPA, Beta Gamma Sigma) for my masters of science in management (liberal arts college had terrible networking)
- Work - 2 years doing FP&A at $900M Rev retail company in Texas. Promoted to Senior Analyst after first year.
- Extracurricular- play tennis regularly in several men's leagues and do consistent volunteer work.
- GMAT 730
Do I have a solid chance at making it into Booth/CBS? (assuming my essays and recommendations are on point). If anyone has any advice for me on boosting my profile, I appreciate all tips.
Thanks for the help y'all.
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount