I am currently working in aprogram. corporate finance does not interest me long term so after my 3 year program I want to make a switch into something else. I am not 100 percent sure what I want to do in finance. Investments/ /Financial Advising interest me- I'm also interested in private equity/Investment banking although I would to have a good work/life balance in the future which i probably wouldn't get from IB/PE
So far I see my options as
- Start studying for CFA now and commit to investment side of finance
- Study for GMAT for 5-6 months, delay starting CFA to see what I score- if under 700 start studying for CFA
- Study for GMAT, score above 700, get into top 10 MBA and go MBA route because top 10 MBA will be better than CFA even for investment side of Finance
What do you guys think is the best option?
I think i want to do the investment side of but not 100 percent sure.
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount