Truist 2021 Corporate and Investment Banking Analyst Superday

Has anyone heard back from Truist about the superday on October 1st? I got an email saying I'd hear back by Monday. I'm assuming I got dinged but maybe there's hope. 

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (82)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 - 12:04am

I know that the main online application opened up in August, but it opened up for a little bit a weekend or two ago. Did anyone who applied a week or two hear back yet? I'm at a SEC school, but unfortunately not one with OCR. For you guys that already had first rounds did you apply through OCR and/or the first online posting? 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Sep 30, 2020 - 12:08am

Just got my first round invite around midnight. Weird timing but I'll def take it

• Intern in IB-M&A
Oct 1, 2020 - 10:29pm

Did IB super day earlier today and haven't heard back (10:30 PM ET).

• Prospect in IB - CB
Oct 6, 2020 - 7:08pm

I was asked to build a free cash flow model for an interview with the Portfolio Management group. Is this just a 3 statement model? If so how in depth are they expecting this to be, because I have no modeling experience and the macabacus one seems like a lot for an interview with only a few days notice. 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Oct 8, 2020 - 10:33am

I have a "2nd round" today. Only a 30 minute interview though. That means there would be final round after if I get through right?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Oct 9, 2020 - 1:11pm

This thread is pretty much dead but first round of SA offers have gone out from Thursday's Super Day

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Oct 20, 2020 - 11:23am

Offers have already been sent out (got mine the evening of Super Day). Not sure about alternatives/waitlist though 

Mar 25, 2021 - 8:14pm

not sure if anyone will see this group again, but for those of you that got an offer in Atlanta, I'm sure you've recently seen it's been moved virtually. Do you guys want to start a groupme to connect and share tips/best practices throughout the internship? 

Most Helpful
Apr 6, 2021 - 6:59pm

I interviewed for the portfolio management group so we had to submit a 3 statement model and write up about whether or not we'd lend to a company of our choice. The interview was mostly centered on the model and had a couple of "why Truist" and "why IB". Can't speak on the traditional IB interview, but if you had to build a model, make sure you have sound reasoning behind assumptions and think about curve ball questions before you speak. Good luck!

• Intern in IB - Gen
Apr 9, 2021 - 4:06pm

Anyone hear back from superday today? They said if it was good news, you would hear by end of day 

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

April 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (33) $350
  • Associates (181) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (103) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (95) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (387) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (317) $82