Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- I compiled this post because I've received several questions aroud this topic in private messages and I thought it may be helpful to discuss my experience with a wider audience. I would like to caveat all of the information in this really long post below by saying that these are all broad...+86 by johndoe89 in PE
- Having some trouble recruiting. Want to improve my strategy. I'm a jokester but in interviews I shut that down because I'm scared I'll get dinged for being unprofessional. But I'm getting dinged anyway.. probably for being too nervous/not personable enough if I had to...+27 by famejranc in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Looks like Christmas has come early this year...for some
Rumor has it that the following firms have kicked off; post your observations below!
* New Mountain
* Thoma Bravo
* Warburg Pincus
* ...+21 by sledsonmyfeet in PE
- Hi all,
Longtime reader and writing as a small way of “giving back.” I’m in my second year at H/S/W and thought I’d share some thoughts and insights. My background is traditional – think IB / Consulting / HF / PE.
On the whole, I’ve had a very rewarding experience so far,...+20 by Bschool in BSCH
- I was valedictorian of my HS, got into an Ivy league school, graduated with honors there, and got into a HF, but found that the real world is kicking my ass. I've always felt like I could take on any challenges, but can't seem to find the motivation to take them on anymore.
What...+17 by Pizz in OFF
- Hi there,
My girlfriend and I are both from the midwest but doing banking and consulting, respectively, in the west coast. We've both met with recruiters that told us the on cycle process began last year early December. Would it be unwise to go back to our cities for ~roughly 5 days near...+17 by Quint101 in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Nov05Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Nintendo -- 9pm EST, 11/5/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Nov06Podcast: Living your ideal – 6-part framework -- Matthew Bivens -- 11/612:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Nov07Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Los Angeles, 11/7-11/98:00 to 5:00 EST Los Angeles, CA
- Nov07Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Toronto, 11/7-11/98:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Nov08The 6th Annual German Private Equity Conference - 11/8/188:00 to 6:00 EST Munich