UBS Tomorrow’s Leaders Program 2020

himib1637373's picture

Has anyone heard about the schedule for the week or received a response to the confirmation email? Also, do any past participants know what this program consists of?

Comments (22)

May 17, 2020

Yeah, they sent out an email this week

May 17, 2020

I know they sent out acceptances, but I was wondering if you received the official schedule.

May 17, 2020

was wondering the same thing

May 17, 2020

i haven't gotten a schedule yet just the instructions for confirming attendance

• Intern in IB - Gen
May 17, 2020

still no response to the confirmation email

May 17, 2020

haven't gotten much detail beyond accepting

May 18, 2020

deleted

Funniest
May 18, 2020

anyone knows if this program culminates in a super day?
Unrelated point: I found the photo/short statement bit to be really cute haha

Array

May 18, 2020

bump

May 18, 2020

day 1 itinerary sent out via email

Array

May 18, 2020

yes, bummer there is no Super Day

May 18, 2020

yeah I saw that! However, I have been to programs/events with other firms in which although there was no super, at the final day they implied interviews (post resume drop/hirevues) were highly likely and our resumes would be coded as invitees to these recruitment events within the applicant pool (and to show for it, I have seen many of those who attended those programs later join the firm at fairly high rates, also with some of the panelists mentioning they attended said event). Can't say this with certainty or with regards to UBS, but I think participation in this will serve well in making it past screening

Array

May 20, 2020

turns out that there ARE superday interviews.... anyone know when that is? Immediately concluding the program or during the summer?

Array

May 20, 2020

bump also interested

• Intern in IB - Gen
May 20, 2020

when did they say there would be superdays associated with the program? Might have missed it

May 23, 2020

they plan to reach out to everyone to re-rank their spots (some rising sophomores asked for wealth and asset management, for example, when only global banking and s&t were available) and then do virtual interviews over the next few weeks (so over the summer). once the interviews are done, they committed to following up with every candidate "very (or fairly) quickly" - i imagine this means the same day or no more than 24 hours after. What I want to figure out is what their offer rate is from this program because they have a high diversity headcount in general - they were literally giving us examples of some questions/possible answers on the last day so as long as you have a strong why ubs/why ib (reiterate interest based on the info given all week about the business lines and stuff they do in the community)/how ubs and ib correlate with your long term goals it should be good. apparently they take 25-30 which is a very high headcount for a BB. sorry this was so long

May 22, 2020

is this the only diversity program that UBS does I thought they had another

May 23, 2020

they have a sophomore diversity program; this is newer

May 23, 2020

can anyone recap the last two days? I wasn't able to make it and curious if there was any important info on future processes for SA or UBS in general.

May 23, 2020
Comment