University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign MSF Class of 2015

so I'm starting a thread for the peeps who got in or are going to UIUC's MSF program. I'm excited! I'm gonna be attending. I'm a domestic from the eastern US. This threads to tell about yourself, what kind of position ur looking for, profile, etc. I'm lookin at AM or IBD.

Comments (8)

Mar 14, 2014

anyone?

Mar 17, 2014

I hear the career services are rather hands on, but that it is very VERY international. I'm not too sure on the FO BB gigs but I do hear a lotta MO, prop shop (not arcades) recruit there. Its around 2 hrs from Chicago but if you got a car u shouldn't be in that bad a spot.

Mar 18, 2014

Hi i ll be joining UIUC MSF this year as well! Looking fwd to meeting everyone. I am an international student from Singapore.

Mar 20, 2014

I'll be attending this year. Originally from the US and hope to work in IB.

Mar 26, 2014

Attending in June, from Chicago, and looking at the AM/HF area. Mixed feelings about placements still but schools are always what you make of them. Thrilled to meet all of you and let's give this thread some traction eh?

Free Consultation

Vantage Point MBA's clients are accepted to the top MBA programs at a 3x higher rate than the average acceptance rates. Request a consultation with their team to learn how they can help you gain admission to your dream schools. Learn more.

Mar 14, 2014

Any info on round 4 apps?

Apr 21, 2014

Hi, I'm from Chicago and going to join UIUC MSF in June 2014. See you there!

Mar 14, 2014
Comment