How can I value a company that is experiencing 50% revenue growth but high operating expense?
In the financials, they mentioned that that they expect to see this for the next several years.
How does one project the financial statements and value this? Also another thing is that their revenue has 50% of unearned revenue.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I compiled this post because I've received several questions aroud this topic in private messages and I thought it may be helpful to discuss my experience with a wider audience. I would like to caveat all of the information in this really long post below by saying that these are all broad...+77 by johndoe89 in PE
- With the holidays approaching, I'm curious how you all deal with the awkward family gatherings. More specifically, does anyone else feel despised by their own family now in regards to their career choice?
Personally, I have a VERY blue collar family. My immediate family consists of...+47 by Phizzurp in OFF
- TLDR - seen a lot of pessimism out of the major firms, it's starting to make me think it's too pessimistic, making me consider that we’re on the cusp of a multi-year secular bull market, let's discuss
OK, I've been struggling with a couple of thoughts over the past few...+43 by thebrofessor in MKT
- Hey - I just wanted to stop in and tell you guys how I paid off approximately 60K in student loan debt. I went a very cheap/frugal route, but maybe you can apply my methods to your day to day. This post is for the middle class kids who don't get enough financial aid and/or scholarships....+38 by tillmanw in OFF
- I am currently in the process of applying for IB related internships and I have a feeling I'm not going to make the cut. You know how sometimes you dance with the hottest girl in the club but you KNOW she's not going home with you? That's how I feel about IB and it got me...+32 by straighttohellxo in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- How I Passed the CFA Exams Back-to-Back-to-Back
January 2, 2016 was the first Saturday of the year and the start of my Level I studies. At the time, I was working in real estate equity research and my hours during the work week prevented me from studying daily. So, 75% of my...+21 by jeremysg in OFF
- Lately, I've been getting tired of snacking on granola bars. I consume a variety of fruits throughout the day, so what I'm looking for here is some direct substitute for granola bars. Any ideas on light and healthy snacks that you enjoy eating?+17 by ColdCaller in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct30Podcast: A passion for entrepreneurship -- Mark Peter Davis -- 10/3012:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Nov05Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Nintendo -- 9pm EST, 11/5/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Nov06Podcast: Living your ideal – 6-part framework -- Matthew Bivens -- 11/612:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Nov07Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Los Angeles, 11/7-11/98:00 to 5:00 EST Online