VC or Asset Management coming out of Uni?
Currently finishing up my master's study in Europe and have two offers on the table after I graduate. I'm not sure which one I should take, especially since both seem very interesting but are in very different areas.
- Around 200M AUM with their new fund starting around the time I would be joining
- Fintech, Medtech focus
- VC arm of a financial company
- Shitty salary, 35k Euros gross
- 100B+ AUM in total but the team I would be joining has 3.5B AUM
- ESG/Fundamental strategy
- Not sure about the salary but I would guess around 60-80k
Which option would you choose with a long-term view, out of uni?