Veritas Capital 2021

What are people’s thoughts on these guys? The other threads on them are a bit dated. Looks like they’re actively recruiting this cycle and have seen a few inbounds from HHs. Also saw they’ve recently started raising a new $10bn+ fund. How should I think about comps, reputation etc? Any thoughts / input appreciated.  

Most Helpful

Based on the little I know about them and who I know there, I think it is considered a top UMM fund even on the caliber of some MFs potentially albeit the firm just specializes in more or less one large vertical. Sharp guys, I understand top returns and one of the most expensive office spaces in the world so I figure comp is top/in-line with other UMMs even MFs potentially. I think anecdotally I heard they may be up there with some of the top payers for employees in the industry. Seems like a solid firm albeit they seem to have their expertise and spend most of their time in one major vertical. My info may be a bit dated though but I thought and hope this may help a bit. Good luck and best wishes :)

Top quartile returns across all vintages of their flagship fund (top decile in some cases) with a focus on companies that work with the government or in public sector adjacencies. They have a few people in-house who have top secret (possible TS/SCI) security clearances which gives them an advantage over a lot of GPs who want to be doing deals related to defense. They also raised a middle market fund at the start of the year which was very oversubscribed.

Pariatur velit perferendis numquam. Aliquid neque id dignissimos possimus necessitatibus nemo sunt. Voluptatem aperiam facere facilis corrupti explicabo.

Libero voluptatem sed facilis nihil. Enim ut rerum sunt animi. Voluptatem repudiandae totam ut ut. Deserunt dolor qui iusto exercitationem.

Rerum nam sunt praesentium fugiat iure. Est molestiae error nisi. Aperiam incidunt nisi dignissimos quibusdam ut necessitatibus. Sequi harum ex deserunt nemo sapiente neque fuga aut. Temporibus voluptatem velit voluptates quidem sed earum illo. Excepturi dicta rem eos dicta.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Private Equity

• The Riverside Company 99.5%
  • Blackstone Group 99.0%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.4%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Blackstone Group 98.9%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.4%
  • Ardian 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Bain Capital 99.0%
  • Blackstone Group 98.4%
  • Warburg Pincus 97.9%
  • Starwood Capital Group 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

• Principal (9) $653
  • Director/MD (22) $569
  • Vice President (92) $362
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (91) $281
  • 2nd Year Associate (205) $268
  • 1st Year Associate (387) $229
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (29) $154
  • 2nd Year Analyst (83) $134
  • 1st Year Analyst (246) $122
  • Intern/Summer Associate (32) $82
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (314) $59
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”