Wall Street Oasis is looking for a talented student/young professional who is a good writer to help us optimize posts for WSO with the goal of raising the level of quality in the forums.
TITLE: Finance / Wall Street / Business Blogger / Writer / Content Optimizer
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS: The position will primarily include going through WSO posts and being able to elaborate on the content, link readers to helpful and relevant resources, organize content, break up text with relevant images, select thoughtful subtitles based on relevant keywords, etc.
The ideal candidate is familiar with finance topics and discussions on WSO (IB, PE, HF, etc) and is a good writer.
The hourly commitment for the position is 25+hrs/week, ideally closer to 40 hours.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to [email protected] and provide answers to the below questions:
- Do you have any knowledge of SEO (it's okay if you don't have a lot, we're just looking to get an idea about what you do know)? Please explain.
- How many hours per week are you available to dedicate to the position?
- How comfortable do you feel as writer?
If you are selected to move forward with the interview process, there will be a small sample project that we'd like you to complete (should take less than one hour) so we can get a better idea of your work.
Find Your Mentor
- Increase your chance of landing a job by matching with one of our 200+ mentors.
- Our mentors are top employees at the most selective firms.
- Proven process with over 1,100 clients over 10 years.