I was wondering how come WSO has no iOS app? I am sure it would be widely used if it were to exist. I don't know about you guys, but whenever I'm on this site using Safari on iPhone, posting comments tends to be hassle. I would certainly use the WSO app if one were to exist, just my two cents.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- So I've had this hunch for a while and wanted to get others thoughts. Before you think I'm crazy and sleep deprived just look at the evidence I am about to bestow upon you all.
Over the past year I've been growing suspicious that my MD is a vampire... There are several reasons...+136 by babyygotwacc in OFF
- So, everyone is a prestige whore in some way or another. Let's be honest. For every 1 person who can afford to pay cash for an S500 AMG but drives a Prius for the mileage, there are 100 million people who finance a car they can't really afford. The same applies to school - How many...+134 by Goldman Snacks in JOB
- What do you think? What is a sign that you have really succeeded in life? How high have you set the bar for making it? #8 top discussion of 2018 +126 by famejranc in OFF
- 11 Things Employers Tell Interviewees and What They Really Mean
1. "We Have a Very Flat Hierarchy":
We have a few VPs that take home all of the carry and three dozen Analysts grinding out all of our legwork because it's cheaper. All you little shits are replaceable and none of...+116 by PrestigeCaller in JOB
- Enough coddling: by definition some people are the bottom 15%. For those of you who don't have the self-awareness to recognize you aren't cutting it, here are the signs (real life examples). If you do any of the following, I shouldn't have to explain to you why you are a bottom...+107 by TorontoMonkey1328 in IB
- That time of year again. Banks have finished their fiscal year and should be close to payout time (BMO / RBC / others?)
Thought might be good to start a thread to see where comp is shaking out. I realize WSO has a database, but in an effort to keep things blinded and semi-real time lets post...+38 by AllBurnedUp in IB
- I’ve been seeing lots of grass is greener envy on WSO and thought I could offer perspective.
I was all set to join a hedge fund post graduation, but the financial crisis put the brakes on that plan: the fund pulled out of my country, I took a job in big tech to ride...+37 by CuriousCharacter in OTH
- I’m 6 weeks removed from receiving an offer at a UMM/MF – it was truly a thrilling experience. Now that I’m back into the swing of things at work, I thought I’d give back to the WSO community by providing a detailed walkthrough of my recruiting experience.
###Quick background about...+29 by embeebee in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jan14Webinar: Resume prep for Private Equity interviews -- 9pm ET, 1/14/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Jan15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jan21Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Event Driven Credit Investing -- 9pm ET, 1/21/187:00 to 8:00 EST Online