I need some help: the market's quieter than I care to admit and I'm finding I need to fill more and more of each day with distractions.
My current boredom-busters are as follows:
- Reading the news (BBC, FT, Bloomberg, Reuters)
- Industry gossip (eFinancial Careers, Business Insider)
- WSO frivolity
- Fantasy Premier League
- FPL-related sites
- Fashion / lifestyle (Esquire)
Would appreciate any suggestions to help stave off early-onset dementia.
A few restrictions:
- No porn (for obvious workplace reasons)
- I can't wear earbuds / a headset
- Anything finance related (in the theme of BB's Matt Levine) wins bonus points
Thanks in advance!