Wells Fargo CIB Real Estate
Did some digging around and was not able to find much. Does anyone have insight on which real estate lending teams at Wells are the strongest/best exit opps. Also which offices have the most people/deal flow? Appreciate any input.
- Real Estate Banking: loans to facilitate the construction, acquisition and repositioning of multi-family, office, industrial, retail, and residential properties, serving both regional and institutional private developers.
- Senior Housing Finance: Offers a comprehensive suite of traditional banking and credit products, as well as other services, to the top owners, operators and developers of senior housing properties nationwide. More specifically, the group is solely focused on the private pay rental independent living, assisted living and memory care property types.
- Hospitality Finance: Delivers financial products and services specifically to leading hotel owners nationwide, including well-capitalized private owners and operators, institutional real estate funds dedicated to hospitality, and public REITs.
- : Delivers corporate banking products and services to public and private Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), including corporate-level lending, asset-level lending and capital structure advisory.
- Community Lending and Investment: Provides debt and equity capital for economic development, job creation, and affordable housing to our communities nationwide.
- Multifamily Capital: Provides non-recourse permanent multifamily and healthcare facility financing for experienced multifamily, senior housing and healthcare developers, investors and owners through Fannie Mae, , and FHA programs.
- Real Estate Capital Markets: Meets the non-recourse, permanent debt needs demanded by today's commercial real estate owners through balance sheet and CMBS lending on stabilized commercial real estate properties in loan amounts of $1million and upwards.