As someone who has already (successfully) gone through the WF 2022 SA process, one word of advice I can give is to deal with HR as LITTLE as possible. They are legitimately horrible and will try to fuck you over for no reason. During the process, find out the staffers in charge of recruiting and go through them for everything

[Comment removed by mod team]

Can any other target people confirm that their application windows are June 7-18? At my target school last year we had a separate application window from the general window but this year it appears its the same application.

I am a target school and on HandShake it said to apply between June 7th-June 18th.

Do all your applications say NC-Charlotte for the location?

Yup. I think it just says that because the IB HQ is NC. Doesn't mean we are only considered for NC

I just got the preference survey for "core-schools", I assume this isn't selective (within targets). Anyone else get it? 

I haven't, go to a Southern Target. Which (group) of targets do you go to?

California. It could be based on office preferences as well. I think I put SF, LA, NY

got one, today and not really it doesn't guarantee first rounds but one step closer. 

I also applied to IB was wondering if you knew the timeline/when we will get the survey like ST

Love that a thread for WF SA 2022 is finally up. I accepted my offer in late May (non-target school), but I am unsure which group I will be placed in yet. I believe it depends on which group needs the most help, but I have been told to speak with people in the group(s) I want to be in for next summer.  

i still havent gotten a survey, i got for ST but want IB so should i be worried, i also had referrals as well

bump has anyone heard for IB first rounds yet or still waiting?

Just got IB first round 5 mins ago. Non-target non-diversity no networking. Have various selection of times next week. If you move on, the super is Aug 26th

Not sure man. I have pretty solid resume/stats so that may be it. Haha I also think I've spoken to you on the Jefferies thread but maybe I'm wrong hard to tell with anon but yours is more unique. Looks like it's a pretty lean round. They have you pick availability from 16 selected hours next week. Since the first round is 30 mins, that would mean they're interviewing at max 32 people next week.

Just wondering was it automated or did a banker reach out?

Just wondering what days are the selection of times on? Trying to determine if anymore first rounds will go out next week or not lol.

I have yet to get a reply but like I legit know no technicals haha

Anyone else got a 1st Rd tonight besides the people above?

Has anyone else been ghosted by their interviewers?  I told them when I am available on Friday but has yet to hear back.

I got my reply on Saturday lol. Do you think the analyst and director will be doing a 2 on 1 with us?

Hey everyone. Can someone give me advice lol. I have my first round interview this week but I'm literally lost. I'm a humanities major and don't know anything, but I'm interested in IB lmao

1) In June I applied for the Black/Latinx Leadership Summit (It asked for my resume and a max 300 word essay)

2) In June, I found out I got invited. I was sent an automated form to fill out my group/location preferences. 

3) July got an email from VP of one the lines of business that I included in my preferences. It was a call to chat and learn more about that specific sector. 

4) Then got email inviting me to first round interview (from CIB email, general)

5) Then got a specific email from an associate to set up interview. He CCed another associate, so it will be a 2 to 1 phone interview. The VP said it would be mostly behavioral and some technical. 

I go to a Top 20 school, but not target. English major with no finance/economics classes or experience. Diversity I assume. 

Any advice? What are the technicals like? 

Get the 400 Question guide sent to you by someone you know in/recruiting for banking and grind that like crazy before then. It might be a stressful few days but you'll be fine. I haven't done the interview yet and haven't dug through this thread too much but I would expect most of the technicals will come from there. If you're a liberal arts major you might get some leeway if you get something wrong. Just my thoughts 

I did my first round this week and I only got like 2 technicals that were ridiculously easy. If you can talk about the main valuation methods in a general manner, I think you'll be fine. Mine was mostly behavioral. This is non diversity recruiting though but I imagine your interview would be similar format

dammm, I haven't heard anything yet for IB. Non-target, non-diversity.... Didn't network too much, ig that's why :/

Mind me asking what day and time you got the notification?

Bump this. My interview options were up to Monday this coming week so hopefully we hear back then

Has anybody interview yet for S&T and want to share how it went?

Thanks, my first round was today actually but my first round was initially supposed to be on Tuesday but I had to change it because I was traveling. Prob give it a day or two I would say. Good luck!

Hic harum alias saepe aut quas eos repellendus soluta. Nemo consequatur eligendi enim rerum rerum. Incidunt aut eligendi praesentium porro ipsam.

Consequatur dolorem qui minus ea. Doloremque accusamus incidunt inventore id quis alias. Nisi dolor culpa consequatur at dolor modi voluptas aut.

Id cumque rerum sed itaque eum rem ducimus. Nihil non optio neque omnis esse ea perspiciatis. Culpa magnam suscipit consectetur vero sequi possimus. Nobis unde rerum veritatis dolores ea animi. Vitae possimus id et.

Modi hic quas et ea enim harum. Praesentium non non doloribus quo vel et repellendus. Qui ut est adipisci. Nihil molestias eveniet maxime velit voluptatem.

Fuga rerum vel occaecati quisquam temporibus. Aut harum culpa sit odio modi fugit et velit. Vero eaque sint dignissimos in aut. Natus eum explicabo ut odio tempore. Est iste ut consequatur facilis aut.

Dignissimos sunt molestiae eum. Reiciendis repellat possimus et earum. Eveniet laboriosam autem illo praesentium quis ullam.

In ipsam ea aut laudantium omnis hic itaque. Repellat nihil neque dolore. Tempora quaerat est enim voluptatibus accusamus est asperiores. Atque minima impedit saepe. Id quos laboriosam iusto vel consequuntur.

Delectus ut dicta quaerat distinctio sunt rem consequatur. Repellat magnam ut voluptates quia. Inventore occaecati expedita impedit vel veniam sunt ut. Fugit nihil quo facere facere hic temporibus quibusdam consequatur.

Similique totam molestias aut consequatur possimus illo distinctio in. Velit inventore voluptate fuga est. Tempore veritatis quo assumenda quaerat quia. Velit eveniet dolorum quidem perspiciatis voluptatem.

Non culpa tempore laudantium possimus aut asperiores eligendi. Ipsa tempora rerum ut enim est adipisci. Numquam omnis dolore quia eum ut velit qui. Neque enim ullam et iste vel aut sapiente. Blanditiis ex tempore numquam veritatis libero architecto dolor.

Dolorem sit omnis consectetur consequuntur a quia doloremque. Enim nostrum accusamus tempore. Eligendi quis magni unde occaecati. Aspernatur sit dolorem nostrum asperiores excepturi.

Sit iste dolorum officia incidunt. Quia hic voluptatibus enim nobis consequatur aperiam. Cumque repellat error magni nesciunt quidem. Cumque est animi consequatur. Doloremque ut non aut aut earum.

Autem quod dolorum autem asperiores consequatur. Odio aliquam minima repellat ratione dolores autem. Non vel tempora impedit dolores voluptas qui assumenda et.

Alias nam saepe corrupti est consectetur provident nihil. Sit excepturi veniam sapiente porro et ut. Itaque assumenda est non ducimus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”