Comments (37)

Jun 11, 2019

They have already given out offers, and should be continuing throughout the summer.

Jun 13, 2019

Do you know the order and general timeline that leads up to an offer? Is it application-> 1 interview -> offer?

Aug 4, 2019

I'm at a non-target had a superday for Wells S&T back in May and received NYC offer. Interview process was phone interview with two MDs and then Superday a few weeks later with similar questions to the phone interview

Jun 13, 2019

According to the website the app opens on June 21st. Maybe @kanda85 is talking about target school recruiting?

Jun 14, 2019

Applied a few months ago on my school's career site. Then got an email to apply on the Wells Fargo site on May 29th. This posting was only open for one day. According to that email, interviews are supposed to begin in July.

Learn More

Boost your resume and land a finance job by passing the FINRA SIE. 264 pages & 1981 smart flashcards written by a former 8X top Fidelity instructor. Try it for 0 bananas here.

Jul 19, 2019

I know that they are doing first round interviews July 29th - August 6th

Jul 19, 2019

For anybody else, did they get an email saying recruiting would be in the fall instead and on campus? This was from a campus recruiter as well.

Jul 22, 2019

any update on openings? dont even see the app online

Jul 24, 2019

Any update on applications? I can't seem to even apply for the 2020 SA program online. Even the FT 2020 program, which is open now, isn't showing up. Can someone provide a link please

Jul 25, 2019

Got a phone interview next week. Superdays are taking place on 9/12

Jul 25, 2019

Got phone interview next week
Process: Phone interview ==> Superday in Charlotte in September and they give out offers immediately after Superday

Jul 28, 2019

I got a phone interview as well.
Do you know if the job itself is also in Charlotte?

Jul 31, 2019

Had my phone interview today. I think NYC and Charlotte. Did you rank them on your application?
They said we'd hear back in a couple weeks

Jul 26, 2019

I received a phone interview as well. Did HR get back to you guys and confirm the time slot yall chose or not yet?

Jul 26, 2019

Emailed them yesterday and still no response

Aug 4, 2019

You can rank location while at the superday

Jul 30, 2019

If I haven't heard anything back yet, should I think I'm not moving on to first rounds?

Aug 2, 2019

Had my interview recently, should hear back within the next few weeks. Superday in September.

Aug 5, 2019

Would you be willing to share how your interview went? I'm guessing story / why s&t / why WF and then a bit of markets discussion?

Aug 6, 2019

After the first round interviews, how long did HR take to get back to you regarding superday invites?

Aug 10, 2019

Anybody find out about superday invites after their first rounds?

Aug 12, 2019

I did well during the phone interview, got all quantitative answers correct and interviewers sounded impressed, havent heard back for invite for superday yet.

Anyone know if its true that wells makes you sign the offer before assigning you a location?

Aug 12, 2019

got all quantitative questions correct during phone interview, mds sounded impressed w credentials, havent heard back for superday yet.

anyone know if its true that wells makes you sign an offer before assigning a location?

Aug 13, 2019

No there was a location pref sheet when I was at the superday and they offered for my 1st location choice.

Aug 12, 2019

Had a first round about a week ago. Not technical at all, just a couple basic math questions. Absolutely nothing market based, which surprised me. Have not heard back yet.

Aug 13, 2019

Do you guys have any idea when we will hear back about superday invites after first rounds? Did mine a week ago.

Aug 14, 2019

Just got a superday invite for the 12th

Aug 14, 2019

Same, though unfortunately I have to turn it down as it's so far out.

Aug 15, 2019

If you haven't received any notification yet, can you assume you've been cut?

Sep 9, 2019

yes

Sep 12, 2019

had superday today, will hear back soon

Sep 14, 2019
Comment
Sep 14, 2019