What are my chances at securing an IB summer analyst position at BBs based on my stats and extracurriculars from my non-target?
Sloppy writing below just trying to get the important details across. My resume is nothing like this jumbled mess of text.
School: Babson College
School Year: Just Completed Sophomore Year after transferring from former university with a 3.7 GPA
GPA: 4.0 (Expect it to drop to no lower than 3.85 for my remaining time at Babson)
"Work Experience" (More Entrepreneurial Experience Not Sure if it Helps Me At All for IB)
1) Co-founder of cross-platform desktop analytical software that deals with the financials, operations, and management of specific alternative assets and the company has seen over 6 figures in gross revenue due to having a couple thousand users on recurring subscriptions
2) Summer Market Research Analyst Internship at a successful private jet company where I led a small team of employees (idk why they did this especially since the full-time employees did not appreciate that but I am not complaining) eventually lowering customer acquisition costs by X amount and dealt directly with CEO and CPO
3) A User Interface Design Internship that is confidential in terms of disclosing what I am doing but took the offer since the CEO I am working in tandem with graduated as a top 5 student from NYU Stern MBA program about a decade ago so hopefully she can connect me with some beneficial networking opportunities
4) Founder of an online store where inventory captured profits through market(the website sold a portion of the inventory and I sold remaining inventory through established resale channels). I secured the capital necessary to purchase certain inventory amounts of the asset by leading private investment rounds in order to use the raised capital (6 figure investment rounds) to secure the items and had a 70/30 split of the profits in my favor.
1) Executive Board Member of "X" Industry in the Finance Association (Not sure how I beat out other applicants for that position)
2) Selected through a double-digit interview round process to be selected as apart of the Babson's top entrepreneurs who receive preferential treatment and a bunch of perks some being special housing, access to certain angel investors, excessive VC pitches, etc...
3) Community Service for 4 months where I had to evaluate, curate, and present a more compatible lesson plan teachers could usefor an entire academic calendar year in the public school system
3) Completed a/Analyst Report on a stock of my choice for 30% of my grade in my intro to finance class
Again, I feel like this is a great resume just not for the IB internships I want at BBs. I have a sinking feeling I may have decided on a career in IB/Finance too late since I should have at least 1 relevant work experience at some financial institution since I am in my summer heading into junior year + being at a non-target also means I have to do catch up with the target school applicants most of which knew this was the career they wanted much more in advance as opposed to me realizing in Jan 2021. Any suggestions/roasting of my incompetence is welcomed. I want to hear all criticism whether it is valid or not.