OK, so according to my parents I "still have my communion money" (I do, minus what I lost on Global Crossing) My GF recently blew up the tranny on my old Jeep. That means I need a new car. Prestige is a non-factor (thank you Manhattan) I Take the train to work, what should I buy for occasional use in the suburbs of NJ?
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- So, everyone is a prestige whore in some way or another. Let's be honest. For every 1 person who can afford to pay cash for an S500 AMG but drives a Prius for the mileage, there are 100 million people who finance a car they can't really afford. The same applies to school - How many...+91 by Goldman Snacks in JOB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Two weeks ago, a thread was created on favorite banking phrases. It blew up, and numerous monkeys shared some hilarious jargon used in this industry. If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend checking it out...+22 by YungBull in IB
- What do you guys think of this generation's rap? Since its inception in 2011, mumble rap has taken off like crazy. Migos, Future, MGK, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, Lil "*insert random name*" and all these other "rappers" these days just don't give a damn about their...+18 by ColdCaller in OFF
- I've put together my fall reading list, thanks to kind advice from fellow WSOers.
Sharing in case it's useful to you, or in case anyone wants to add some suggestions.
* Venture Deals, by Brad Feld
* From Zero to One, by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
* The New New...+17 by earthwalker7 in PE
- Some of my thoughts: Facebook, 99% of crappy cryptocurrency and ICOs, my virginity, etc.
On a more serious note, what industries, technology, jobs, practices, etc do you think will become obsolete?+16 by dc22 in OFF
- I'm newly graduated as of this past May, got a great job in a city on the east coast near everybody I went to school with. I really could not ask for a better position at this point in my life. However, I've realized that my social life has significantly fell off. This is not from...+14 by LeveredOnTheWeekend in OFF
- What is the worst typo you have ever made or seen someone make? Was there any outcome from this typo?+13 by YungBull in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct08Webinar: PE Case Study - Develop an LBO Model for an Investment -- 9pm ET, 10/8/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Oct09Podcast: Transition from finance to tech -- Mark Goldberg -- 10/912:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Chicago, 10/10-10/128:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Oct11WSO Atlanta Meet Up: Thur October 11th, 6pm, Industry Tavern 6:00 EDT Atlanta, GA , GA