Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
I am not proud of what I have done but I think the US academic pushed me to focus too much on academics rather than the actual content.
Background: I am an international student and my undergrad was business, I had the chance to be accepted in an intensive computer science grad...+37 by French35 in OFF
- ####ABOUT ME
A decent amount of details will be omitted, went through too much to type.. just shoot questions…
My mom was 21 when she had me and my father was a taxi driver In NYC. Growing up was a bit tough given the cards I was dealt. I honestly don’t remember a day where I didn’t...+36 by VTTRADER in SCSS
- Do any of you cry if your MD/PM yelled at you for screwing up, or coming late, etc.? Or simply feeling irritated by your MD/co workers who speak in a stern voice?
How do you stop taking all of this personally, and realize that all that matters at the end of the day is money? +28 by Pizz in OFF
- Always found REPE compensation info to be spotty so looking to share.
Experience: 7 years
Firm Size: $7B AUM
Bonus: 70%-100% of Salary
Hours: 45 hours/week +25 by nycre08 in RE
- Article just hit last night...Baly cutting 13 stock teams (~40 investment professionals) plus a bunch of back office to be cut by end of year. Oct was really bad for hedge funds, Nov has been an official **bloodbath**. MLP, Citadel, Baly all getting hit hard. Garden leaves vary by firm, but...+21 by sonibubu in HF
- I think this would be very beneficial to a lot of people on this forum, so if you could list your career path to how you got to your position you are currently in now from undergrad, as well as the firm or at the least the size, it would be very appreciated.
Ex: investment sales (think...+20 by futureREmogul in RE
- I'm looking for where to buy a ring and found this (redacted spam). What do you think of it? Whether you are deceived there or have you heard something about it? Tell me, you've already gone through this. I'm nervous!+19 by Mikhailov in FASH
- Simple question. Can you really consider yourself "self made" when your parents dropped $100,000+ on a public or private education for you? I hear people claim that their "self-made" but yet they went to a $200,000+ private school completely on their parents dime. Interested...+16 by Pocket_Rockets in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- San Francisco, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Washington DC, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Dec18Podcast: Having no failures -- Dave Samuel -- 12/1812:00 to 1:00 EST Online