If you had an assignment and your boss gave you 1 week to do it. You are a quick worker so you finished it on the third day. What do you do then?
- Clock-out and leave the office for the remainder of the week? (If you do this, you won't get paid for not showing up to work)
- Pretend like you are still working until the deadline, and then submit your already-completed work on the last day?
- Tell your boss that you are done? (So he can give you another assignment while you could have been doing nothing until the deadline)
So, what would YOU do if you completed all your projects early but was still being paid for the remaining duration?
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.