I know this topic doesn't fit the bar on Level 3 and we all are waiting for the results. Good Luck to all of us. With some spare time after the exam, I was having a run through on venture capitalism and wanted the WSO members to take on this! According to you guys :
- What are the minimum skills VC look for?
- Where is the most hiring done?
- What level can you enter at being a L3 Candidate but not previous VC firm or IB experience?
- How to enter? How to shine and show the firm that you are interesting and can work a junior VC
- What do you think is the future of
My background - I don't know coding (is it really important?). Nevertheless, I have 2 yrs business banking experience