What is the point of wearing a suit for a job that requires you to be on the phone only?
If your job requires you to be on the phone all day, what is the point of looking professional and wearing a expensive suit to work everyday?
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Mario - Rational asset allocator, owns a good mix of low-cost index funds and ETFS
Luigi - Incapable of second level thinking, investment theses are that he "believes in it", writes disingenuous Seeking Alpha articles, has sold out at the bottom of every correction since the .com...+51 by Basketfoot in OFF
- Theres no statistical evidence for this but, why is real estate second to most other financial services jobs? Most people in business school are primarily looking for IB, consulting, AM or corporate roles. And even on employment reports of many top b-schools, real estate is rarely even listed,...+46 by Bankerstreet in RE
- Longtime lurker. First post.
I'm originally from the South. Growing up, I hated school. I'm talking about failing multiple classes, dreading going to school, and even getting suspended many times. I was diagnosed with ADD at a young age, but never wanted to take...+41 by Lions. in SCSS
- Hello all. Long time lurker here who recently "made it" by winning a summer offer for 2019 at a top independent advisory shop (think EVR/CVP/PWP). I want to reflect on my experience recruiting and hopefully help out some prospective monkeys in the process.
My background- I currently...+36 by NonTarget Scrub in IB
- I compiled this post because I've received several questions aroud this topic in private messages and I thought it may be helpful to discuss my experience with a wider audience. I would like to caveat all of the information in this really long post below by saying that these are all broad...+31 by johndoe89 in PE
- Hey - I just wanted to stop in and tell you guys how I paid off approximately 60K in student loan debt. I went a very cheap/frugal route, but maybe you can apply my methods to your day to day. This post is for the middle class kids who don't get enough financial aid and/or scholarships....+22 by tillmanw in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct22Premium Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 10/22/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Oct23Podcast: Chasing Growth -- Peter Brack -- 10/2312:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct25The 4th Annual Italian Private Equity Conference - 10/25/188:00 to 6:00 EDT Online
- Oct25WSO Chicago Meet Up: Thur Oct 25th, 7-9pm, City Social 8:00 EDT Chicago , IL