The Month Bonuses are Paid, by said bank

Primates,

Looking to get some clarity going on the specific month that bonuses are paid out by the specified bank you/friend/contact is at. Feel free to pm or post anonymously and I'll include it here on the list. Not looking for bonuses of "most" or "typical" banks that would pay in a month or month range. I'm looking to get a thread going on as many relevant banks BB/EB/MM as possible to see when each individual bank pays out their year-end bonus.

Mr.E

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (39)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Feb 19, 2021 - 9:10am

does that mean that the analysts can't/don't leave for the buyside before August?

DB did the same. A lot of banks are now paying Analysts in July so that when they leave there is a minimal gap in time until the new class of analysts arrives.

Array
  • Associate 3 in IB - Gen
Nov 23, 2020 - 7:05pm

RBC - mid December for anyone who's not an analyst (analysts in July).  Mid December is the norm for Canadian banks, but RBC US has conformed to this (I guess to avoid the rumour-mill front running).

• Analyst 1 in IB - Ind
Nov 24, 2020 - 1:34am

My friend told me March But he's not IB (s&t)

• Associate 1 in IB - Ind
Feb 19, 2021 - 2:42pm
Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

April 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (191) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (107) $150
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (394) $132