I am a third-year student at a non-target school. I used some connections to get into interviews and managed to get 3 superday invites to JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, and Blackstone but did not receive any offers. What are some good suggestions for a student like me looking to get a good internship in NYC at a reputable firm?
Popular Content See all
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+46OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+38OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- Dinged online for being sick+33IBby Prospect in Other
- Rock Bottom but ain't giving up - Update+33JOBby Bill Ackman
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+31IBby MaxTennis
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- AMA - Consulting interview prep - firm specific questions+12COby anomalymonkey
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
- base/bonus 1st year analyst at HF+11HFby ciao_oasis
Leaderboard See all