I'd appreciate some help in evaluating my profile. I would like to land a job in IBD, but it's pretty difficult if you come from french universities, this is why I am applying to top universities in Europe.
- Undergrad degree : Bsc in Business/Management at La Sorbonne University in Paris, GPA of 14/20 (2:1 equivalent I guess), good ranking (top 5%)
- Just started my 1st year of Master (out of 2) in Financial Engineering.
- GMAT : 630 and 640 last year
- 3 month internship in a very small M&A boutique
- Multicultural background (speak 4 languages + lived in many countries)
Got rejected last year at Bocconi for Msc Finance. I would like to apply this year to the following programmes :
- Bocconi : MiM and maybe MiF again
- LSE : MiM or MiF, but I know they have other masters like Strategy, Private Equity (maybe less selective?)
- ESSEC MiM : difficult to get in since I have a french undergrad degree
I will also try Imperial, Warwick, UCL since they do not require GMAT.
Do you guys think I have a chance in one of these programmes? I know I should retake the GMAT but I have 1-2 months left and I believe it's too short to improve my score.
Thanks a lot for your time!