Just trying to gain some perspective from people here. I know a lot of you are at top BBs on wall street. What's your take on why AAPL has sold off so sharply over the past 7 weeks? I know there has been a lot of negative sentiment around Apple recently, but fundamentally I believe the company is still sound. Are you bullish or bearish Apple? I'm a buyer at these levels.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- The other day I read an article from Bloomberg saying that this year a record number of candidates enrolled this June. Idk, but in my eyes when something becomes accessible to so many random people it losses its prestige. Over years I predict having the CFA will just be another tick on the CV...+67 by MrJack5 in OFF
- Youtube has had its fair share of scrutiny with a number of videos depicting white supremacy and its removal of videos that audiences didn't find fair to take down. Recently with an interview with CNN, Google's CEO Sundar Pichai has commented that:
[quotes]“We’ve gotten much...+46 by Uhhnisha in OFF
- I've been told from several people I respect over the years to "invest in myself", especially while I'm in my 20's. As I'm about to start my 2 years as an IBD analyst, I'm thinking of ways to invest in myself and wanted to hear what types of investments you...+32 by Cosa-Nostra in OFF
- I see so much hate on here for investment sales and brokerage and would like to hear from someone who actually enjoys it and why+24 by ttlyt_1 in RE
- I am a year out of graduation from a top undergrad B-school (Stern / Haas / McIntire) and working for a T2 Strategy consulting firm (sigh). The work is interesting but the M-TH travel gets old quick. Since starting with the firm one year ago, I've been local maybe 5 weeks out of the 52...+24 by jmn3ye in IB
- Hi everyone! I’ve really enjoyed the community here at WSO and the fantastic insights and advice people have shared over the years, so thought I’d give back and share my non-traditional experience.
Target school, liberal arts major. Interned at a BB IBD my junior summer,...+21 by JDS07 in PE
- As a disclaimer, I go to a highly ranked school, so I’m sure there’s some inherent selection bias here.
Still though, one of my roommates who graduates this year and is doing Applied Math just told me he closed down a $275k offer from Google. $125k base, $400k stock/4 years, $50k signing...+16 by throwawayfinance in OTH
- I’m starting my analyst program soon, so was curious as to what kinds of merch banks give out to new analysts. Standard items are clothes and bags, but anything unique your bank has given you?+15 by James.Stock in IB
- It is the year 2010... a man by the name of Oliver Creed releases his new Eau De Parfum, Creed Aventus... I never knew the turn my life was about to take.
I smelt Aventus the for the first time in January of 2011. It was a Tuesday if I recall, snowy, cold. I stopped into the Creed boutique on...+15 by WearSomethingFabulous in OFF
- 10:27 Sunday morning... I arise from my slumber. My hangover has yet to set due to the fact I just stopped drinking 3 hours ago. Fully aware of the impending doom of my oncoming hangover, I reach to my bedside table in hopes of finding a luke warm glass of water. To no avail, I stumble out of...+15 by WearSomethingFabulous in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun22WSO DC Meet Up: Sat 6/22, 1pm, Vapianos1:00 EDT Washington, DC , DC
- Jun25Podcast: Putting things into perspective -- Michael Rangel (Bank Novo) -- 6/2512:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun26Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Los Angeles, 6/26-6/288:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jun29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online