I know this has been asked a million times probably but I had an interview withon Monday. The interview went very well and I built a great rapport with my interviewer. He mentioned that he'll let me know within the week. I followed up with emails to the recruiters but heard nothing back.
Would it be wise to just wait until the middle of next week or follow up at the beginning or even today?