Hey guys, so I'm a non target who recently got an offer at a (Blair,Lokey,Jefferies) for 2019. I wrestled in high school and have always loved lifting and staying in shape. I'm a little worried about what my banking schedule is gonna be like next year and where I'll be able to fit lifting in. Are there any bankers here who are diced like onions, peeled like a potatoe and shredded like paper who can tell me about how they find time to lift? Thanks friends.
Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- That's right. It's summer time.
Although doing deals and pounding out diligence is sweet, the Hamptons are sweeter.
How can we save time to get out of the office faster?
Putting together a list of best practices and techniques (applicable to junior PE & banking...+63 by pe-b1tch-hehe in IB
- I wanted to know where banks were in relation to each other, but alas I couldn't find a map that showed them all.
So, I made this fucking disaster:
Let me know if you want anything added.
ALSO: These locations are a "rough" estimate, don't use this shit to find...+55 by Undercover meme in IB
- Just what the title says.
Just the dumbest/meanest/most unprofessional thing you've gotten from an interviewer.
To start off, I had a friend butcher a technical and get asked if he won a Special Olympics medal during a EB interview of his. +53 by Undercover meme in JOB
- Any creative subtle solutions on dealing with a cocky intern who likes to re-iterate everything you say and talk over you?+43 by Chimp scampi in OFF
- Easy, non-controversial question.
I am expecting a clearcut winner to emerge.
Let the recommendations fly.+29 by HeadsetWorking in OFF
- Would love to rock some this summer. Also any recommendations or guidelines in regards to the ankle hair? Trimmed?
Can I Wear Fancy Shoes as an Intern on Wall Street?
As a rule - you should be conservative when selecting your shoes as an intern. Even if junior analysts are wearing...+21 by NewYorkBoi in FASH
- Unfortunately turning comments on a pitch deck today so I have some time in between turns to do an AMA. Thought I'd give back to the community here now that I'm wrapping up my 3rd year at a MM. Definitely wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for WSO.
* ...+19 by NuclearPenguins in IB
- Hey everyone,
My interviewer met up with my boss at a networking event and long story short the interviewer revealed I was interviewing at his firm.
My firm is likely to ask me to leave as they are very unhappy about it. Just wondering, how do you guys go about your job search to protect...+18 by wcfever in JOB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul09Webinar: IB Summer Recruiting 101 -- 9pm ET, 7/9/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jul10Podcast: Lay out the options -- Fabrice Ginda -- 7/10/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul11Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/11-7/138:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY
- Jul15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jul16Webinar: PE Case - Paper LBO Best Practices -- 9pm ET, 7/16/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Boston, MA