Comments (2)

Jan 23, 2018

Hi marioboom, check out these threads:

• I'm Trying to get into Prop-Trading From a Non-Target School hedge fund trading, and IB sales & trading. Prop trading is when a firm is trading for themselves ... Trading, Chicago Trading Company, Chimera Also which 'prop shops' should I avoid such as T3 ... to my understanding, it isn't very useful for prop trading.
  • Demo Tryout for applying to futures prop trading desk- best strategy? you don't have a good idea, then you should not be trading, and they don't want to waste ... money, paying for anybody and everybody to take a shot who have no business trading, so they avoid ... SMBFutures has just created a futures prop trading desk (you can find the details at SMBFutures on ...
  • From a shitty Prop Trading firm To top HF? Hedge funds which position should I be applying for? I heard most HF suspended prop trading. I wanna end ... Hey Guys! I'm planning to join a shitty prop trading firm with my capital allocation, and ... a prop trader (let's just assume I'll make a kill on P&L) Where can you after working as ...
  • For Prop Trading, Which Master's program is Better? Risk Management or Investment Management? risk management and never turn into a trader or a short-term investor? prop trader prop trading ...
  • Becoming wealthy from trading, is it possible? about prop trading or trade desks, I mean with ones own personal capital, I know there are some traders ... money. It seems like these types of trades or hedge funds are just taking gambles rather than applying ... sound money management, so my question is, when trading and applying solid money management could one ...
  • Prop Shops for NonTarget Schools? Good Mid Level Prop Shops? an internship in a prop shop for this summer, and I have been applying to a lot of places. However ... of top prop shop firms in Chicago and applied there. I want to apply to places that will give me ... at the big schools? I have great extracurricular experience in FOREX trading, and a pretty good ...
  • Which Sounds Most Suitable for Me: Banking, Trading, or Consulting? tell me which field I should go for, can correct me on my impressions about any of those fields, or all ... path makes more sense for someone like me. I know that you all are probably busy, so I'm going to ... personality/goals best: banking: What I like about banking is that it seems to give a lot of training for modelling, ...
  • More suggestions...

No promises, but sometimes if we mention a user, they will share their wisdom: @richkammearth @Daniel-Stanbridge @Pavelk94

Hope that helps.

Jan 25, 2018
Comment