Despite having a great GPA, and good ECs, I didn't perform so well in the internship scene because I just genuinely didn't know what I was doing and how to go about this, and by the time I figured it out it was too late. So for my junior year internship I'm between LexisNexis financecommercial banking intern. Yes, this is my junior year internship. So I don't think I can pursue IB full time, but so now I'm going for consulting for full time. But which of those 2 internships is more prestigious/looks better? I don't want to do either FT so that's not really a consideration. Thanks.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Takeaway message:
Piper Jaffray (PJC) is a massive sweatshop. Probably one of the worst MMs for work/life balance from what I’ve seen and heard. Imperial Capital is the only other MM bank I’ve heard that is worse, and I guess Lincoln now that somebody died.
Created...+119 by PJC Truther in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Is it just me or is it cringeworthy when someone lists experiences such as "Pizza Hut Delivery Guy" on their LinkedIn profile? Or how about that person that has 6 languages on their profile 4 of them being listed down as "Elementary Proficiency". Or those profiles that have...+44 by ColdCaller in OFF
- In light of the “Piper Jaffray: Sweatier Than Ever in 2018” thread ([link](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/piper-jaffray-sweatier-than-ever-in-2018)), I was inspired to share the biggest professional regret of my career so far, however early in my career that it may be.
Asked to...+37 by NuclearPenguins in OFF
- Title says it all. There are plenty of discussions on here about the value of luck vs skill, so for you personally, what percentage of your success (or lack thereof) is due to luck and what percentage is due to skill?+32 by ptm24 in OFF
- Hey guys, this forum had been invaluable for me in securing a summer analyst position within IB at a BB (MS/GS/JPM) and I wanted to share my story.
Parent's didn't go to college (were missionaries) grew up fairly religious. We lost our home during the crises and...+23 by Na'Daz in SCSS
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- I am seeing a ton of shit OMs from brokers labeling everything value-add for multifamily. This is nothing new but who is the potential buyer pool for these shit class B & C assets? To my main question, is it realistic to expect rents can be doubled at a property in 18 to 124 months at a 50...+21 by yoruba123 in RE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep21WSO Meetup Philadelphia6:30 EDT Online
- Sep21WSO NYC Happy Hour: Fri 9/21, 7-10pm, 5th and Mad Bar 7:00 to 10:00 EDT New York, NY
- Sep24Webinar: BB TMT Associate - Week in the Life -- 9pm ET, 9/24/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Sep25WSO DC Meet Up: Tue September 25th, 7:30pm, Vapianos7:00 EDT Washington DC, DC