Hey current sophomore, I'm currently working part time at a boutique and will be for the rest of the year. I worked at afirm last year, and am trying to break into banking. I have a boutique offer and a Fortune 50 corp fin offer, which one would set me up better? I do not go to a target, but which would set me up better for junior recruiting?
Popular Content See all
- Post MBA IB associates, how did you know you could handle the life?+64IBby incomingmba2342
- What makes you happy?+47OFFby .................
- What’s The Weirdest Brag That You’ve Heard?+37OFFby ThatNonTargetGuy
- How to hedge a call option+30HFby Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
- How to deal with a narc at work?+24IBby Intern in IB - Gen
- London vs New York IB +23IBby leander1798
- How screwed are IB associates if they're laid off?+20IBby Teddy1999
- "Good investment thesis/argument" - where can one find these?+18PEby bb_monkey2018
- No PE in my PA+18PEby earthwalker7
- Need a Different Car+17OFFby Htownrr
Leaderboard See all