Comments (16)

Dec 2, 2013

nyc

"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."

Dec 3, 2013

I believe you are about 2 months early.

Dec 3, 2013

There is an IBD superday in NYC on the 13th of December.

Dec 15, 2013

anyone heard back from the superday on 13th?

Dec 15, 2013

I have a Citi IBD 1st round, but I also go to a target school with a set OCR schedule (so it might differ from you guys).

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Dec 15, 2013

when's that?

"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."

Dec 15, 2013

1st round towards the end of Jan.

Dec 15, 2013

NYC IBD superday this week. I go to a core school that happens to be a non-target for Citi NYC.

Dec 16, 2013

Anyone else heard of a supposed superday in early Feb?

Dec 15, 2013

I would believe a bunch of BBs will reach out to us this week.

Dec 21, 2013

Are you folks solely talking about NYC?

Dec 30, 2013

Yeah, interviewed on Dec 13th and got the offer same day. Accepted a few days later. Good luck!

"We're not lawyers, we're investment bankers. We just call you for the paperwork. We didn't go to Harvard, we went to Wharton, and we saw you coming a mile away." - Suits

Dec 15, 2013

How did you get into accelerated interview?

Dec 30, 2013

Applied online and networked my ass off

"We're not lawyers, we're investment bankers. We just call you for the paperwork. We didn't go to Harvard, we went to Wharton, and we saw you coming a mile away." - Suits

Dec 15, 2013

Did you say anything in particular that you got selected for accelerated and not for the regular round?

Dec 30, 2013
Comment