Who is applying to HBS or Wharton this year? (For fall 2011)

I was just curious who on this message board, besides myself, was trying their chances with these coveted MBA programs.

What do you think your chances are? Care to share your stats? I'll go first:

UG GPA:

I'd say the right type of military experience/leadership accentuation on your essay can be a deal-maker for you, so think long and hard about how you want to approach that. Also, the top schools know that a 2.8 in engineering can be harder to get than a 3.8 in finance or accounting, so I don't think it hurts you. The 4.0 Master's is not only impressive but shows you've grown your knowledge base and self discipline and pretty much offsets any "damage" your undergrad GPA did. If there's any way you could bump yourself up to a 750 GMAT I would say you've put yourself in a great position. It all comes down to how well you sell your particular skill set and I think you have a lot to work with. Best of luck.

Are you a URM? That is very helpful, whether we like it or not.

Military is solid. From what I've heard, no one knows what is or is not impressive in the military (unless youre a SEAL or something people have heard of). I have a friend at hbs right now (west point grad) who told me how impressed everyone was in interviews with his mil experience. He told me, "nothing i did in the military is impressive to anyone who knows anything about the service". So think it's more of a nice check mark than something they are going to dive into.

GMAT is fine.

EC's are irrelevant unless you're Bono.

GPA: 3.8, Physics/Economics, Ivy, Magna Cum Work experience: 2 years at IB (GS/MS), 2 years at MegaCap PE (worked both abroad and in the U.S., lots of HBS alumni), interned at top 3 consulting firm, board observer for a couple of our portfolio companies Nationality: Asian Age: 25 at matriculation Gender: M Languages: English, Chinese ECs: Kind of weak here. Couple of club presidencies in college, editorships at some newspapers, some involvement with tutoring etc, worked on a few different on-campus jobs, a ton of econ/finance research, thesis in Physics, study abroad in central Europe (do these count?), worked with a charity for a 7-8 months (nothing too great though). To be honest, work schedule is so brutal that I can't find time outside of work at all.... but I have some good work-related stuff though. Like, I am fairly active on our Company boards, interact with the CEO a lot etc. But I think that's common for PE applicants.

I think I can write some interesting essays (lots of travel, interesting experiences while working on campus in different jobs, some rigorous scientific research etc.)

Round 1:

Harvard Stanford Wharton

Best Response
pembahopeful:
GPA: 3.8, Physics/Economics, Ivy, Magna Cum Work experience: 2 years at IB (GS/MS), 2 years at MegaCap PE (worked both abroad and in the U.S., lots of HBS alumni), interned at top 3 consulting firm, board observer for a couple of our portfolio companies Nationality: Asian Age: 25 at matriculation Gender: M Languages: English, Chinese ECs: Kind of weak here. Couple of club presidencies in college, editorships at some newspapers, some involvement with tutoring etc, worked on a few different on-campus jobs, a ton of econ/finance research, thesis in Physics, study abroad in central Europe (do these count?), worked with a charity for a 7-8 months (nothing too great though). To be honest, work schedule is so brutal that I can't find time outside of work at all.... but I have some good work-related stuff though. Like, I am fairly active on our Company boards, interact with the CEO a lot etc. But I think that's common for PE applicants.

I think I can write some interesting essays (lots of travel, interesting experiences while working on campus in different jobs, some rigorous scientific research etc.)

Round 1:

Harvard Stanford Wharton

Nice background dude. Good luck.

pembahopeful:

Round 1:

Harvard Stanford Wharton

I'll go jump out the window now

pembahopeful:
pembahopeful:

Round 1:

Harvard Stanford Wharton

Waitlisted at HBS in Round 1, applying to Stanford and Wharton Round 2. Good luck everyone.
Stunned. Good luck at the others.

Fall 2011 Applicant as well:

GPA: 3.7, Computer Science GMAT: 760 Nationality/Gender: White American Dude Work Experience: 2 Years MM M&A; 2 Years MM PE (Great experiences: Int'l Travel/Work, Board Positions, Etc.) Recommendations: Top notch recs from alumni at the respective schools EC: Leadership role in multiple community service efforts; Player on an amateur sports team Undergrad: Math tutor, study abroad, student government, club athletics, etc... Other: Self-taught 2nd language (advanced proficiency); Relatives are alumni at both HBS and GSB

Planning to try my hand at HBS/GSB/Wharton-Lauder.

CompBanker’s Career Guidance Services: https://www.rossettiadvisors.com/

If I get my act together with gmat studying I'll apply for F'11

GPA: 3.1, (1) Econ, (2) History Nationality/Gender: White American Dude Work Experience: 3.5 years Boutique IB/PE; 2 years Peace Corps Small Business Consultant Latin America Recommendations: Solid recs from alumni GMAT: TBD

No interest in Harvard even if I could get in, which I don't think is possible. Top choice would be Stanford but doubt I'll apply because I don't think my profile is good enough and don't want to spend 250 seeing as though it's what I currently make in a month. Will apply to Wharton because for whatever reason I've convinced myself I'd have a better shot there, plus I can get a fee waiver. Next top choice is Columbia.

Opinions?

I wish you all the best of luck, pembahopeful if that all is true you've got it made HYP double major 3.8 wow good work

The answer to your question is 1) network 2) get involved 3) beef up your resume 4) repeat -happypantsmcgee WSO is not your personal search function.

2 people I know received interviews for HBS... I read your "stats" and compared with my friends and made the following conclusions:

A good percentage of the applicant pool shares your accomplishments; 700+GMAT, good GPA which demonstrates commitment to academics (and you know how to take exams). So you have some years of experience which means you can contribute to the discussions in class, big woop. So you traveled abroad- woa- so you know how to manage your finances and spend it getting to know the world... impressive??

What I don't hear is what separates you from these "average applicant". I've attended several admissions presentations from HBS, Columbia, Wharton - they are not impressed just by looking at those stats... If you do some digging of the alum at these ivy schools, you'll find students who demonstrated leadership, community involvement and willingness to change the world. Stats alone means nothing.

I think that stats are becoming the base of a candidate.... Join a board of directors for a not-for-profit, get in touch with a cause/initiative and bring it to your company, create a not-for-profit (or support one by providing some type of consulting service/how to run it, etc)... what separates YOU from the other 3-4 people who share similar stats...

Forgot to mention something... Not dissing any of you guys but I'm seeing a lot of people post their stats and not getting in to top schools... This is not College where your SATs, and GPA count the most...

Business school is a place to train demonstrated leaders. Stats do not represent leadership... If you can translate stats to how many people you've made an impact, how you brought change to your business/others, implemented ideas or help drive a cause... THAT counts the most.

Good luck.

In the top 7 schools, business school admissions are flat out unpredictable. You would think HBS and Stanford are the hardest, but I know guys who got into H/S but were dinged at Kellogg and Columbia. There is a such a large amount of qualified candidates, and the system is very subjective (middle-aged liberal women admission officers). It doesnt matter who you are or what you did, you need to apply to a few schools because no one is a lock. Warren Buffet couldn't get into HBS but Ted Kaczynski got into Harvard.

MsCleo:
jc100021, Gordon.Gekko, whatever the hell you're calling yourself nowadays, didn't you supposedly already apply last year to all of these schools?

Yes, my name used to be gordon.gekko, and I realized how toolish it was so I just chose a random name. Is that an issue? Are you stalking me or something? I applied to these schools, didn't get in, and then decided to re-apply.

09grad:
Maybe I'll use this as an opportunity. I'm admitted to HBS while in college, currently looking for a front office job at a BB (most interested in IB). Would be happy to swap advice/tips/essay help on the application for help with finding a job.

Are you 2+2?

http://ayainsight.co/ Curating the best advice and making it actionable.

^ I've always had a big question about 2+2, and that is this:

HBS 2+2 students will have had two years of experience before entering HBS. The average age of the normal matriculating class is now 26 (still younger than Wharton/Stanford). So on average, the 2+2 student will have had 2 years less of actual work experience than the rest of his/her peers. Now look, I agree that the HBS degree will do wonders to brand you - BUT, I think MBA's are valuable to the extent you can properly leverage that credential with your past work experience. which leads to this question...

How the heck are 2+2, 24 year olds going to compete with 26 year old high-achieving, type A personalities for the generally most coveted jobs? One might have an HBS degree, which is honestly a great experience in and of itself, but 10% of HBS is unemployed at graduation.

monty09:
so would someone with stats far from those have a chance? say someone like myself?

Monty -- I recommend your save your time and money. My boss said he wouldn't even write me a letter of recommendation if I didn't score in the 700s on the GMAT. To be so far out of the range on both GPA and GMAT would be a serious detriment to your candidacy.

monty09:
7 people in wharton this year had less then 540...nothing the norm but happens... i also met a people people with my stats at harvard, booth, columbia, wharton so not 100% worried

How are your EC's monty?

People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people Jeremy

monty09:
i played d1 baseball started a non profit started a tutoring program for inner city kids started two small biz(both failed) working on a short film on inner city kids and baseball first to go to college

That's pretty solid, adcoms would love that for sure.

I also agree on it not being about stats, they'll help for sure but if the complete package isn't pretty...

monty09:
maybe he was an idiot..

lol at this

People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people Jeremy

yeah... this guy was kind of a goofy indian guy... not the most personable individual. But he's also not like an idiot who would fuck up an interview. I was completely astounded that he got rejected... he was the smartest kid in my entire HS (or so says my brother).... and my HS sends 30% of the kids to Ivy and is top 10

He applied in 2008 though, which i think was a particularly insane year because crisis was hitting and everyone wanted to get out of work etc.

Took the gmat early for Fall 2012, got a 710- whew! Should I take it again, to get over the 750 hump? My stats 3.4 top 25 undergrad, top 3 film program 7 years work experience including 3 years as a mtv vj, and have produced and starred in talk shows for mtv and pbs, as well as films and tv. Age 30 @ matriculation Started three business, two of them based in Nigeria Kind of not the traditional candidate, but I'm looking to create a vertically integrated entertainment conglomerate in Africa.

Thanks

distgent:
Took the gmat early for Fall 2012, got a 710- whew! Should I take it again, to get over the 750 hump? My stats 3.4 top 25 undergrad, top 3 film program 7 years work experience including 3 years as a mtv vj, and have produced and starred in talk shows for mtv and pbs, as well as films and tv. Age 30 @ matriculation Started three business, two of them based in Nigeria Kind of not the traditional candidate, but I'm looking to create a vertically integrated entertainment conglomerate in Africa.

Thanks

Good for you dude...really like your profile. Good luck!

Where are you applying to?

Mezz:
distgent:

Thanks

Good for you dude...really like your profile. Good luck!

Where are you applying to?

Stanford Wharton Harvard and perhaps Columbia

Applying early, so that I can know before the end of 2011. Not sure about Columbia's early action program though.

Submitted Wharton on Tuesday and Stanford last night. I agree -- Wharton's essays questions were far more challenging than HBS or Stanford. I found Stanford to be the easiest (once i figured out how to answer What matters most to me and why).

Sometimes people post stats on here that are unbelievable, literally.

GPA: 4.0 from top Ivy majoring in Math, Organic Chemisty, and Econ GMAT: 780 WE: 2 yrs BB IB, 2 yrs PE, 2 yrs KKR EC: President of the Asian Cultural Alliance, Captain of the Football team, Fencing team, and Crew team, President of Phoenix house Ethnicity: Native American

Posting stats is a lot easier than obtaining them. It makes me feel real good about myself because it makes others feel bad about themselves.

pembahopeful:
Waitlisted at HBS in Round 1, applying to Stanford and Wharton Round 2. Good luck everyone.
If you take my spot at either I'm going to be pissed at you!

i dont mean to hijack this thread, but since everyone is talking about ways to stand out in admissions process....i am years away from applying to b school but want to start now to form my application. i have been interested for some time joining the air national guard reserve, would this look favorably upon adcoms? i have other non-profit/volunteering experiences/leadership, but want something more eye grabbing.

gekkoguy86:
i dont mean to hijack this thread, but since everyone is talking about ways to stand out in admissions process....i am years away from applying to b school but want to start now to form my application. i have been interested for some time joining the air national guard reserve, would this look favorably upon adcoms? i have other non-profit/volunteering experiences/leadership, but want something more eye grabbing.

For the love of fuck, please, and I really don't know how many times I and others have said this, do not join the goddamn military to get into Bschool.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford

I'm a long time reader...seldom poster (so not sure if I posted the links correctly)...but I didn't see this Fortune article cited anyplace...more than a tad interesting for you guys:

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2010/12/17/harvard-biz-school-to-wall…

Then I guess Fortune felt bad or something and followed with this a few days later:

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2010/12/23/bankers-don%e2%80%99t-fret…

[quote=Jack Campbell]I'm a long time reader...seldom poster (so not sure if I posted the links correctly)...but I didn't see this Fortune article cited anyplace...more than a tad interesting for you guys:

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2010/12/17/harvard-biz-school-to-wall…

Then I guess Fortune felt bad or something and followed with this a few days later:

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2010/12/23/bankers-don%e2%80%99t-fret…]

But little do they know that a bunch of those 'social enterprise' kids from 'non-traditional' backgrounds are going to b-school to get into finance / consulting...

HBS app submitted last night. My girlfriend wanted to pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate. I told her to save the champagne until March 30th when I hear back from my schools. Now the waiting game begins...

I'm secretly hoping to get rejected from HBS and accepted to Stanford. Honestly -- I'll be extremely pleased with H/S/W, I just don't want to have to secure a new job and then go through the app process again next year.

CompBanker:
HBS app submitted last night. My girlfriend wanted to pop a bottle of champagne to celebrate. I told her to save the champagne until March 30th when I hear back from my schools. Now the waiting game begins...

I'm secretly hoping to get rejected from HBS and accepted to Stanford. Honestly -- I'll be extremely pleased with H/S/W, I just don't want to have to secure a new job and then go through the app process again next year.

Good luck dude!

-MBP

CompBanker:

A decent number of people this year, according to what I saw on GMAT Club, got into stanford but rejected or waitlisted at HBS. Also, MIT Sloan is brutal this year; I think they have surpassed Wharton as the 3rd most selective b-school.

International Pymp:
jc100021:
God I am glad this is over for me. Columbia here I come.

Congrats... could you share your background/stats with us? Where else did you apply?

He's the OP, its included above

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford

Submitted my Wharton APP 5hrs before the Round 2 deadline. Share the emotions many have described on just getting the job done and submitted especially when you factor in the pressure of work. It was an extremely challenging excercise (I can't even begin to imagine what reapplicants go through)

The waiting game begins...From Feb 4 or so, Wharton'll start sending out interview invites; they'll do so up until the 18th...Was gonna do Booth b4 but somehow ended up doing only Wharton....I guess all I can do now is watch and pray especially wiv all the baddass stats people are posting up here....

Good luck everyone! hopefully we will all have good news!

Yikes guys... I am really not looking forward to the application process next year now... I sort of was, but you all make it sound so painful! I was planning on Applying to H/S/W, MIT, Columbia, Insead, Stern, U-Chicago and Kellogg (3-year JD-MBA), but now I am starting to think I should narrow it down and only apply to a few and take my chances... just don't know...

Good luck to everyone!

ke18sb:
International Pymp:
I was planning on Applying to H/S/W, MIT, Columbia, Insead, Stern, U-Chicago and Kellogg (3-year JD-MBA)

9 schools is down right laughable. That's about 27 essays and 18 letters of rec.

I did 8 schools. three first round, five 2nd round. Most stressful, horrible process of my life. The trick is to have multiple recommenders and be willing to write your own recommendations. The recommendations is the hardest part because you have the least control over it.

Hey guys, good luck to all! Could anyone post one or two of the wharton questions from the app? I'm really curious. I'm not applying and won't be applying for some time(and probably not to wharton), but I'd like to compare the questions to the undergrad questions I completed when I applied, as I know they are surely more intense than the undergrad app questions.

thanks!

http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/admissions/application-requirements.cf…

Required Question: What are your professional objectives? (300 words)

Respond to 3 of the following 4 questions: Student and alumni engagement has at times led to the creation of innovative classes. For example, through extraordinary efforts, a small group of current students partnered with faculty to create a timely course entitled, “Disaster Response: Haiti and Beyond,” empowering students to leverage the talented Wharton community to improve the lives of the Haiti earthquake victims. Similarly, Wharton students and alumni helped to create the “Innovation and the Indian Healthcare Industry” course which took students to India where they studied the full range of healthcare issues in India. If you were able to create a Wharton course on any topic, what would it be? (700 words) Reflect on a time when you turned down an opportunity. What was the thought process behind your decision? Would you make the same decision today? (600 words) Describe a failure that you have experienced. What role did you play, and what did you learn about yourself? How did this experience help to create your definition of failure? (600 words) Discuss a time when you navigated a challenging experience in either a personal or professional relationship. (600 words)

navyrugby:
http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/mba/admissions/application-requirements.cf…

Required Question: What are your professional objectives? (300 words)

Respond to 3 of the following 4 questions: Student and alumni engagement has at times led to the creation of innovative classes. For example, through extraordinary efforts, a small group of current students partnered with faculty to create a timely course entitled, “Disaster Response: Haiti and Beyond,” empowering students to leverage the talented Wharton community to improve the lives of the Haiti earthquake victims. Similarly, Wharton students and alumni helped to create the “Innovation and the Indian Healthcare Industry” course which took students to India where they studied the full range of healthcare issues in India. If you were able to create a Wharton course on any topic, what would it be? (700 words) Reflect on a time when you turned down an opportunity. What was the thought process behind your decision? Would you make the same decision today? (600 words) Describe a failure that you have experienced. What role did you play, and what did you learn about yourself? How did this experience help to create your definition of failure? (600 words) Discuss a time when you navigated a challenging experience in either a personal or professional relationship. (600 words)

I applied to 5 schools, all in round 2, and Wharton was by far the hardest questions. MIT was also tough too but for different reasons.

I personally thought three was pretty reasonable, with four probably being the most I'd apply to. If you look at the essays for the schools you listed, you'll notice that there are very few that overlap. Don't underestimate the amount of time you need to spend writing the essays. I thought I'd be able to knock a school off per weekend but this was far, far from the case. Also, definitely don't select your target schools until AFTER you've taken the GMAT. I don't care how smart you are, shit happens, and nobody enjoys spending time studying for the GMATs while working the hours that many people on these forums work. A bad night sleep can ruin your score and all of a sudden you'll find yourself scrambling to apply to a safety school.

Dr Joe:
txjustin:
Did anybody use a consulting service for the applications process? If so, please elaborate.

Also interested

Same.

3.1 GPA Engineering GMAT 720 Nationality: Latin Work experience: 2 years at MBB Languages: Spanish, English, some French Age at matriculation: 25

I don't have blow me out of the water stories, but I've done some charity stuff, represented my state in a national sports tournament, and have studies abroad. What are my chances?

You're pretty solid for top 10 with those stats. Just curious, how'd you get MBB with those stats?

francisco_b:
3.1 GPA Engineering GMAT 720 Nationality: Latin Work experience: 2 years at MBB Languages: Spanish, English, some French Age at matriculation: 25

I don't have blow me out of the water stories, but I've done some charity stuff, represented my state in a national sports tournament, and have studies abroad. What are my chances?

Status_Quo:
You're pretty solid for top 10 with those stats. Just curious, how'd you get MBB with those stats?
francisco_b:

MBB recruited at my school, everyone could take the exams (except for McKinsey which pre-filtered CVs), and I did well in the exams and in the interviews after that. I had offers at Bain and McKinsey. What would it take to get into H/W/S? I think I could get maybe 740 in the GMAT, but I don't know if it would help much (or be worth the risk). Do you think schools will cut me some slack since english is not my first language?

navyrugby:
In at Wharton...headed to Philly, baby!

congrats

The answer to your question is 1) network 2) get involved 3) beef up your resume 4) repeat -happypantsmcgee WSO is not your personal search function.

Consectetur nulla cumque magni fugiat officiis error. At et quaerat beatae asperiores ipsa non ipsam. Facilis est sapiente nulla quibusdam quia libero tenetur nihil. Commodi voluptatem necessitatibus sunt iste deserunt eos. Eius sapiente dolorem autem dolorem. Labore et perspiciatis et ipsum assumenda numquam est.

Sapiente sint iusto at dolore sit numquam totam. Inventore laudantium dolorem aut et quia labore nemo. Nesciunt quos totam perspiciatis inventore. Molestiae suscipit maxime odio eligendi reprehenderit officia.

Molestiae repudiandae qui non ipsam. Minus maiores sed aliquid labore repellendus. Eaque dignissimos iste minima et quod dolores. Labore placeat expedita autem. Excepturi amet quos dolor architecto natus.

Ex non qui sit quis tempore assumenda. Ut nisi voluptas voluptas saepe. Deserunt nobis qui dicta quia sit. Nostrum commodi modi laborum. Eius aliquid culpa nihil adipisci. Quos qui quos vel dolorum est et.

More is good, all is better

Commodi sunt consequatur aliquam ipsa repellat doloremque. Non delectus officia iure voluptatem. Quaerat maxime qui assumenda.

Totam laborum distinctio id veniam sunt. Sint expedita architecto tenetur similique dolorem. Et sed nam perferendis aut magnam. Quos explicabo cum qui. Iusto nostrum qui officiis maxime molestias vero.

Quis ipsa et unde molestiae. Est sunt nesciunt occaecati quo sed fugiat velit. Qui reiciendis placeat et ad qui nam odio illum.

Quae eos in sunt est adipisci alias culpa. Ipsum aspernatur autem quos.

Quasi autem et illo natus dolor et. Harum reiciendis quia esse ut. Dolorem corrupti delectus quisquam adipisci quasi. Neque perferendis exercitationem ut itaque incidunt dolores quis vel. Unde recusandae est delectus id soluta veritatis et.

Et veniam animi dicta voluptas soluta sit. Nihil hic aliquid ut expedita voluptatibus delectus animi. Repudiandae quibusdam rerum ut aut fugiat. Architecto illum deserunt id veniam.

Corporis quia qui consequuntur cumque nihil. Omnis hic perferendis aspernatur occaecati quas vero aperiam. Saepe dolorum pariatur nemo deserunt occaecati nesciunt ab.

Necessitatibus et fugiat quo a consequatur. Impedit tenetur ullam blanditiis aut. Voluptatem sed corporis est sit aspernatur ex est. Autem nemo nihil quasi placeat.

More is good, all is better

Itaque dolorem ad autem rerum mollitia doloribus. Enim reiciendis eius cumque dolore iste temporibus impedit. Qui in reiciendis ut voluptatem eveniet omnis. Quibusdam architecto laboriosam illum aliquam est.

Quia magni minima eos sunt praesentium commodi voluptas. Quisquam voluptas saepe labore facere. Natus explicabo sed qui quidem in praesentium totam. Vero in possimus inventore beatae. Possimus officia sequi facilis.

Quasi in voluptatem officiis harum eligendi ut dolorem. Hic debitis sit ab nulla exercitationem aut. Quibusdam molestiae occaecati aut impedit. Repellendus esse laborum quo iure esse ratione. Voluptatibus id ut tempora praesentium optio non. Aspernatur odio modi voluptates omnis. Dolores voluptatem cumque vitae amet eaque ut.

Nisi rerum consequatur hic necessitatibus cupiditate. Est delectus maxime voluptatem sequi iure aliquid. Provident officia minus doloremque quo aspernatur vero animi. Est rerum aperiam culpa deleniti doloremque fugit ut.

Ut et quia aspernatur nostrum. Iure rerum saepe soluta praesentium qui.

Temporibus omnis dolores animi hic tenetur facere. Soluta quae quidem voluptas soluta dolor dolor vel non. Fugit quae totam dolorem ratione illo. Maiores qui natus iusto aliquid. Voluptatem dignissimos laboriosam velit quam et consequatur sint. Sed ad quod natus libero totam in distinctio.

Saepe molestiae vero ea. Quam assumenda corrupti nobis architecto odit aut qui atque. Est quaerat corrupti quaerat fuga aut optio. Praesentium occaecati debitis minima nam optio harum quis.

Est aut sit vel facere. Et quidem enim quisquam qui blanditiis qui. Molestias sunt sit labore omnis dolores. Temporibus aut vel nemo consequatur aut in laboriosam quo. Numquam excepturi sed aspernatur.

Aliquid molestias quia vel beatae assumenda voluptas rem. Consequatur repudiandae aliquid eos quia minus harum voluptas.

Eaque non ratione voluptas eligendi maxime iste. Officia debitis voluptatem officia unde veniam numquam. Debitis eius sunt vel rerum vel esse. Eaque occaecati error sed tenetur ducimus. Consequatur placeat libero unde quia.

In officia accusantium sit. Aperiam aut maiores iste qui blanditiis. Expedita dolore porro neque natus enim odit nostrum. Inventore enim voluptate quia nihil laboriosam. Voluptas quis non exercitationem asperiores nihil ducimus. Voluptatibus aliquid adipisci sed eligendi deserunt magni possimus.

Porro error possimus molestiae consectetur molestias. Ea molestiae nesciunt quia quod sed aut nulla. Aut ea nobis quas dolor voluptatem accusamus quo. Velit voluptas quis dolores consequatur.

Odio voluptatum alias vel doloribus quidem. Quibusdam fugiat nesciunt voluptate omnis eum quasi aut consequuntur. Est nisi nulla maiores ut asperiores enim est. Nobis quasi ducimus nulla quia. Sunt et accusantium sit excepturi ipsa. Fugiat reiciendis possimus quia adipisci repellendus similique.

Quia ipsum soluta ea dignissimos. Quia nisi laudantium cumque modi. Beatae reprehenderit ipsum debitis quo incidunt sunt. Sapiente eos incidunt aut nihil officia eos enim.

Corporis velit enim omnis ut ea. Recusandae vitae harum perspiciatis neque reprehenderit perspiciatis commodi. Nesciunt aliquam et quia.

Ipsum voluptatem non nemo suscipit. Ducimus est illo consequatur ipsum qui.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”