• Iceland
  • Serbia
  • Panama
  • Switzerland
  • Denmark
  • Tunisia
  • Morocco
  • Peru

Not Argentina. They've been awful in qualifying and today against Iceland as well. They'll even struggle to get out of their group.

Obstacles are the things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.

Would be surprised to see another team win besides Germany/Brazil. I think Brazil will win.

France has enough talent to stack up with Germany and Brazil, but with their coach, they never seem to fully click in international tournaments because he doesn't know what is his best lineup is and tinkers far too much to the detriment of the team. I'm also not convinced by him tactically and expect for them to be knocked out when they actually face decent opposition.

Dark horses for me: Colombia & Portugal

As much as I love the team, Belgium is going to be held back by their idiot of a coach. Roberto 'Martinez is an inept bellend. PJM2ERCOT I would love to see Messi win just so he can secure the title of GOAT but today's performance was lackluster. Croatia is a sleeper in my opinion. Incredible talent, well coached and looked great today against Nigeria. Russia too has a plethora of young talent. Spain played well against Portugal, but Ronaldo is just too much. Any prediction is a lottery ticket when it comes to the World Cup.

1. France - Incredible individual talent, especially the Mbappe, Griezman, Dembele offence is terrifying (will be even more terrifying in 4 years though)
  2. Germany - always great, but not as solid as in 2014 imo.
  3. Brazil - also an incredible amount of individual talent in the squad.
  4. Spain - looked deadly against Portugal (Portugal played very solid as though)

Final Four Germany- For obvious reasons, I'm not worried about them even after today with Mexico.

France- That team is just really solid imo, there are no real glaring holes on the roster, they were a fluke goal away from winning the Euros in 2016, and most of that team is intact.

Belgium- They perennially let me down, I think this is the year they break through and make a solid run.

Spain- I agree with @MyMomThinksIMadeIt, that team looked incredible and would've won that game if De Gea held on to that second goal.

Final Spain V Germany and it goes to penalties, I'll pick Germany because of Neur

A lot of people say Brazil but watching them draw with the Swiss today showed me that Neymar is way too selfish with the ball with so many talented players, he's gotta let other guys show up.

Most Helpful

I feel like France will be like the England of 2000-2014, a load of big name players with great talent, but that don't work together. I would be amazed if they got to the final, I expect them to drop out in the quarter finals.

I put Brazil down to win it, having changed from Germany last minute, but after seeing their opening match I'm kicking myself. Put Neymar on the bench and I think they have a chance, if he keeps pulling the crap he did on Sunday, no chance.

I would bet on Germany, Spain or Belgium. Belgium and Spain were impressive (albeit Belgium was against Panama), Germany I thought played alright but were sloppy compared to usual, and they seem very slow, but they're Germany so I always feel they'll be able to step it up a notch when necessary.

Dark horses I see England, Mexico and Croatia, all of whom impressed me (England just need to be more clinical, but I thought they had good movement and created chances, and were heavily cheated). England and Mexico have rather quick teams, Mexico edge it on the counter, but England have the set piece threat as well (not direct shots obviously, those are terrible).

Could go on with Sweden, Switzerland, Russia and Iceland all looking decent, but I don't see any of them going past the next round (although I would love Iceland to go further).

Ducimus et neque dolorum quo omnis quos optio. Asperiores laboriosam sit accusantium in dolorem iusto quisquam. Voluptas et eligendi aut quaerat ad ad animi quod.

Omnis iste tempore qui dolorem a quas maxime. Maxime fuga doloremque tempora modi. Dignissimos voluptates repudiandae omnis odit repellendus suscipit nesciunt vero.

Quis voluptatum quam sunt beatae vel molestiae. Ex vel quis aut est occaecati sapiente aut. Et voluptates voluptate nobis.

Nisi reiciendis est sint minima aperiam ut sit. Nihil quo ut et odio voluptatum veritatis. Rerum est ut ratione quasi. Impedit aperiam nam vel illo maiores.

Debitis sed voluptatibus id vero sint. Alias corporis iste nemo molestias et omnis. Distinctio officia culpa aut assumenda sed quasi.

Nesciunt pariatur incidunt odit dolor et. Reiciendis dolorem repellendus consequatur aspernatur molestiae aut ipsam. Eum laborum aut eligendi nesciunt maxime quam. Sit ratione sit modi tempora. Ad impedit sunt cupiditate.

Vero repellat fuga et est. Ut nobis vel voluptatem consequatur et magnam molestiae. Rerum et voluptas aut pariatur fugiat.

Array

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”