Seems like time, and time again they are always labeled as "mentally-ill." Any reason why the media does this? Why can't we call them terrorists along with the Las Vegas, and Texas-Church shooter?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- If you have followed my other postings then you already know that I am a VP at BB in a back office role. While I am not in HR, I do some OCR events and other on-boarding activities (interviews, resume screening, superdays, etc) for both my team and other teams within my org's back office...+41 by GoingToBeAnMD in IB
- I'm a Physical Trader in the Asia region and look after a combined book of +1Mt for origination and sales of dry-bulk commodities. My background has been in some way or form of international trade, with 6+ years in operations before getting into a trading gig. I trade majority of dry bulk...+12 by UnfinishedSentenc in TR
- More specifically if possible, which neighborhood and asset type? Value add, development or stabilized play?
Wonder what everyone’s investment thesis is regarding the environment we are in today.
You are the President of your own shop and get to call the shots. What city are you buying in?+10 by yayaa in RE
- Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing to enroll in self-study financial...+10 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Wanted to start a thread compiling a list of finance vocabulary, formal or informal. Words can be as "basic" as *EBITDA* or as "fancy" as *capital extraction*. The more pretentious the better. After all, capital expenditures aka capex essentially means to fix shit up or to...+9 by Armhoo1 in PE
- Can anyone provide some information on the "day in the life" of a High Yield CLO Analyst, particularly for a more junior investment professional (2-5 years exp). Looking to learn more about the underwriting process, detail on credit memos (i.e., how detailed they are), hours and comp....+7 by ebit_dab in HF
- This is a different account that I just made. I made this to avoid using my main account, as I'm well respected, I think? But.. I'm at the point where I just don't want to live anymore. I recently got laid off as a prop trader.. Fuck trading, family, friends, bills, child support...+7 by Emotionless in OFF
- How about we include biopics as well.
Watching the theranos documentary right now and it's awesome (guy with the messed up eye seems kinda baller). What are some other business documentaries to check out?+7 by famejranc in OFF
- The US national debt is at 22.1 Trillion and under every president since Reagan the deficit has gotten worse. Both Bush and Trump have increased the deficit when they were supposed to decrease it. Earlier this week I saw the media shit on Trump because he didn't believe the government...+7 by Shrek2OnDVD in OFF
- We get all caught up in the hustle and bustle, what are some of the peers you knew in your teenage years doing now?
Do you still keep in touch with them? Would you say they're generally happy with their career choice/lifestyle decisions?
And how about you? Would you say you turned...+6 by LeoSteel77 in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Apr04Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Philadelphia, 4/4-4/58:00 to 5:00 EDT Philadelphia, PA
- Apr05AMA with Linda Abraham9:00 EDT Online
- Apr09Podcast: Niki Pezeshki -- 4/912:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Apr10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 4/10-4/128:00 to 5:00 EDT New York City, NY