- Didn't have a signature. Are you kidding?
- Never introduced yourself
- Never told me how you even got my contact information
(side note: finding me on LinkedIn, then figuring out my bank's e-mail format and e-mailing me is clever, but fucking weird, just message me on LinkedIn like a normal person)
- Obviously copy/pasted "bank name" (Outlook lets us see when you paste stuff in because the format gets messed up. Just type a new message, how hard is it to be genuine?)
- Had grammar, spelling, formatting mistakes
- Didn't attach a resume (no point jumping on the phone with you if you're not qualified)
- E-mailed me from your personal g-mail (you have a .edu e-mail for a reason)
I didn't answer because I'm an asshole, I didn't because you have no attention to detail.