Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- There has been a lot of recent discussion on these forums as well as in the media regarding the value of an MBA. As a longtime member of the community and someone who recently made the decision to pursue an MBA, I thought I’d share some thoughts.
You can see my full background story here:...+176 by CompBanker in BSCH
- Who else got this? Let's discuss.
I know there was a giant thread on this last year, but does anyone have experience with Goldman Sachs Hirevue questions for this recruiting session?
Please add your interview contributions in this shared google sheet for 2018 IB SA recruiting:...+39 by newyorkermonkey in IB
- I went to an interview and was asked to tell a joke. I told a simple one.
How would you respond?
Mod Note (Andy): See more jokes in this thread from 2017: https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/interview-questions-tell-me-a-joke+37 by myPuppyVictoria in JOB
- Hi all,
Throwaway account to try and keep identity as anonymous as possible. Going to share my experience as I'm starting my BB SA gig this summer in a top coverage group, doing it coming from a non-target school with an average GPA (~3.5).
I came to school to study something...+21 by herzyherzy in IB
- OK, so according to my parents I "still have my communion money" (I do, minus what I lost on Global Crossing) My GF recently blew up the tranny on my old Jeep. That means I need a new car. Prestige is a non-factor (thank you Manhattan) I Take the train to work, what should I buy for...+21 by Whatever1984 in OFF
- I have heard on some threads here and in general that PE jobs can get stale and boring, of course every job has its shit days but the nature of PE is long term concentrated investing. Do you consider your job in PE interesting and intellectually stimulating?+20 by Wolfofgeorgestreet in PE
- Happy to report that with any luck I will be closing on my first house this week (thanks in no small part to the WSO community for the job that's paying for it!). Was wondering for those of you with homes (or apartments that are liberal with what you can do to them), what are your must...+18 by dr_mantistoboggan_MD in OFF
- Just curious. If someone wasn't worried about comp, wasn't worried about fast progression, wasn't worried about sector, just liked the work of PE and wanted to have the best lifestyle possible, which shops would you recommend? Do they tend to be clustered places like Denver, LA,...+17 by Making Gravy in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May23Webinar: Private Equity Case - Burger King Franchise (ECF, CCF, Valuation) -- 9pm ET, 5/23/189:00 to 10:30 EDT Online
- May24The 8th Annual Swiss Private Equity Conference - 5/24/188:00 to 6:00 EDT Zurich
- May24WSO Toronto Meet Up: Thur May 24th, 7:30pm, Paubers Pub7:30 EDT Toronto, ON
- May28Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 5/28/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- May29Podcast: Pioneering investing, blogging and women in tech -- Joanne Wilson -- 5/29/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online