WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (37)

Jun 11, 2020 - 9:57am

I imagine they will send you a gear package. The inclusion of a bag will probably vary firm to firm. Jefferies just sent all employees a pretty nice care package.

Dayman?
Jun 11, 2020 - 11:31am

Nothing because I don't work there but it was on Rich Handler's insta story. Included like a jefferies branded yeti-type cooler bag, a beach towel, and something else I'm forgetting. The cooler was actually pretty dope. Went out to all employees.

Dayman?
Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Jun 12, 2020 - 6:07pm

Gotta love getting the Juggernaut suit in it lol

Few players recall big pots they have won, strange as it seems, but every player can remember with remarkable accuracy the outstanding tough beats of his career.
Jun 11, 2020 - 11:50am

Getting fired up about company-branded swag is such an intern thing to do

Commercial Real Estate Developer

Jun 11, 2020 - 2:19pm

but I would like a Yeti cooler

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes.
Jun 11, 2020 - 2:22pm

If only they were for sale, my man. If only.

Commercial Real Estate Developer

Jun 11, 2020 - 2:49pm

Things taste better out a free cooler!

I can admit I'm too cheap to buy it. Still driving an 8 year old Honda and my rationale is that I can't see the outside of my car while I'm driving it.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes.
Jun 11, 2020 - 12:28pm

Are you going to rock it indoors from your bedroom to home office? All jokes aside depends on the bank. I'd think not since you're WFH

Most Helpful
Jun 12, 2020 - 5:32pm

Haha love this topic - it's really endearing. Can't hate on interns getting excited for it, as I felt the same way when I received it 3 years ago.

Hope you get your banker bag!

Array
Jun 12, 2020 - 6:11pm

Veritatis reprehenderit maxime numquam suscipit quo maiores accusamus. Ducimus blanditiis velit et quia et voluptate. Quaerat sed magni ut.

Few players recall big pots they have won, strange as it seems, but every player can remember with remarkable accuracy the outstanding tough beats of his career.
Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (39) $363
  • Associates (220) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (135) $154
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (30) $147
  • Intern/Summer Associate (103) $143
  • 1st Year Analyst (491) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (379) $82