WSO 2021 Social Media Internship

I'm looking for one student to intern with me over the next few months. You will be helping me with our Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter pages.

Details:

• Start date is ASAP
  • 10-20 hours a week
  • Three to six month minimum commitment

Internship tasks:

• Helping create content (memes, graphics in Canva and more. Some basic design interest/experience is required). See below for examples of projects
  • Helping source content (an interest in finance/wallstreet/business is a plus)
  • Basic video-editing
  • There may be some basic data-entry type tasks

Perks:

• Free access to WSO Courses, Company Database, and Video Library ($600 value)
  • Letters of recommendation on Linkedin and PDF

Examples of projects you will help with:

To apply:

Email me at Andy at wallstreetoasis.com your resume and Linkedin. In your email please mention your experience with graphic design and social media.

Testimonials from previous interns:

Interning for WSO has been one of the best experiences I’ve had so far. Coming from a non-target, both reading and interning for this site has given me great insight into everything finance. Not only that, but the company has a great reputation and it was a tremendous help having WSO on my resume. A lot of people in the interviews said how cool it was that I worked there and one of the interviewers was even in the same graduating class as Patrick! I’ll be starting my BB summer internship soon at a top group and I have to thank WSO for it. If you have the opportunity, it is one of the best things you can do with your time. " — Michael (WSO Blogging & Content Intern)
Having WSO on my resume has been awesome. People always respond super positively to the fact that I write on the site and it's a great conversation topic." — Leon WSO Blogger
Writing for WSO has been an invaluable experience with getting started in the industry. This role gets asked about at every interview, and helps show genuine interest in finance. You will learn how to attract and engage viewers, which is key to be taken seriously as any professional. In addition, speaking about WSO with my peers out of my network has always been helpful to establish a common ground. I've made it into the industry now and I couldn't have done it without the (in)tangible benefits that came with it. Many thanks to Andy and Patrick for guiding me along the way. —Mark, WSO Blogger
WSO is a living, breathing feed of information coming from the Wall Street workforce. We pinpoint the specific dominoes and what makes them fall, while traditional financial news sources solely report the dominoes falling. The added personality of WSO is what keeps people coming back. Working for WSO was being a part of that feed, even if it was temporary." —RSLA - Writing Intern

This site has given me so much, and now that I have extra time being home for the Holidays, I wanted to share and express my utmost gratitude to WSO. Just having “Wall Street Oasis” on my resume as a ‘rising’ sophomore made my cold-emails a tad warmer. I reached out for roughly two months (June/July) to land anything. I didn't care where/what I would be doing. In the meantime I started rigorously studying and reading the guides: behavioral, technical and networking. By the end of July I narrowed down on three places: a PWM firm, small accounting shop, and a very reputable PE group. Were all three a long shot? Absolutely. “Why would they hire me…” --WSO Intern Summer 2015
I joined the WSO internship as I really needed to add value to my resume in any way possible, plus I figured it would be a solid EC since I had planned applying to a FT MSF. Just before submitting my application, I interviewed and landed my current role as a credit risk associate at a major US bank. My WSO internship was pivotal, as it served as a major discussion point throughout my interviews, demonstrating my interest in finance despite a liberal arts background.” — David, WSO Intern Fall 2013

Nam consequatur ut recusandae deleniti. Voluptatibus est fugit illo illum.

Sit voluptatem nam est nulla distinctio quo. Enim aut ut libero at. Et corrupti sit ex repellendus est a dignissimos.

Quidem repellendus vero quia temporibus voluptatem. Quia soluta dolore veritatis at. Natus quo quas quo reiciendis quia et. Qui temporibus eveniet vitae qui est. Consequatur atque rerum architecto voluptate. Culpa ratione mollitia ipsa labore est accusamus.

Dolorum quaerat molestias mollitia earum id. Debitis ipsam autem pariatur sapiente explicabo delectus enim sit. Quo ducimus accusantium recusandae aliquam.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”